I told you I love soundtracks...here's a few more.
1. Shocker (movie by Wes Craven. Story of Horace Pinker. Timeless Love by Saraya is one of the most awesome love songs on a soundtrack.)
2. Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves (Everything I Do, I Do It For You by Bryan Adams...'nuff said!)
3. Somewhere In Time (movie starred Christopher Reeves & Jane Seymour. I love this movie and the soundtrack is great.)
4. Pretty Woman (Fun movie. Roxette is awesome whatever they are singing!)
5. Perfect (movie starred John Travolta & Jamie Lee Curtis. '80s sounding music...Wham, Thompson Twins, etc. ...this is a good thing!!)
6. Beverly Hills Cop (more '80s sounding music...still, not a bad thing!!)
7. American Anthem (movie starred Mitch Gaylord. Soundtrack includes Graham Nash, Andy Taylor, INXS, John Parr, Stevie Nicks, etc. How can this be bad?!? Awesome!)
8. White Nights (starred Gregory Hines & Mikhail Baryshnikov. Another '80s movie with an awesome soundtrack including the love theme Separate Lives by Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin.)
9. Miami Vice TV Soundtrack (How can we forget the soundtrack of a decade? Who can hear Jan Hammer's theme song and not think of the '80s? Without a doubt, the music was just as much a character on this show as were Crockett & Tubbs!)
10. Chariots Of Fire (Vangelis is incredible!)
I'm sure I'll think of more later, but for now I highly recommend these movies and soundtracks to everyone.