Discussion Forums - Rock

Topic: Looking for this CD, please help...

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
ballth (Lou H.)

Subject: Looking for this CD, please help...
Date Posted: 10/3/2007 5:00 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I'm new to SwapaCD and I'm glad I found it. Looking forward to meeting new friends here.

I am currently searching for a CD called How Long by Michael Thompson Band. It has been reissued by an Italian record company called Frontiers Records. I first heard of this album on eMusic. However, when I attempted to download it from eMusic, there was this message "We're sorry. This album is currently unavailable for download in your country (United States). We apologize for the inconvenience."

I could order it from Amazon music, but they want $25.98 for it. I don't want to spend that much for it.

If anyone has it available, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Lou

Last Edited on: 10/6/07 1:38 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
rockingwriter (Kim J.)

Date Posted: 12/13/2007 8:36 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I found this cd on website similar to this one - i cant remember the exact name of the site, but i think it may have been cdswap.com or swapmusic.com - one of those.

ballth (Lou H.)

Date Posted: 2/17/2009 8:58 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I finally found a website that had this album. I'm a member of a Russian website that sells mp3 downloads for very cheap. After numerous requests for the Michael Thompson Band album they made it available.