Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: This site ripped me off a credit

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Venomn (Christopher K.)

Subject: This site ripped me off a credit
Date Posted: 1/17/2010 8:21 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I am pissed off. Not 5 minutes go i transfered over 2 credits from swapadvd.i should have 3 credits it shows i only have 2.i ordered a wishlisted item and it shows i ordered it twice.i cancelled it and it still only shows i have 2 credits left and i should have 3.this site just ripped me off 1 credit.so this is just a friendly warning people.beware because now swapacd is stealing credits..ill prove it if it shows up.

below is my proof i was stolen from and it also says tis on my account page../

At this time there are not any requests going or coming from your account. So beware people.if you transfer credits and order something and then cancel.you wi;ll  be stolen from just as i was stolen from.

Date Reason Adjustment Balance
1/17/2010 8:13 AM ET
  • Reason: Request Canceled by Requestor
  • Transaction Details :: Krokus - The Definitive Collection
+1
1/17/2010 8:08 AM ET
1/17/2010 8:05 AM ET
  • Reason: SwapaDVD to SwapaCD transfer
+3

yardsaler (Nancy H.)

Date Posted: 1/17/2010 3:20 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

If this just happened 5 min. ago I think you should first try to contact them about the problem instead of badmouthing when you haven't seen if they would try to correct the problem.  I've found them very helpful if I've had a concern. Computers do make mistakes.

Venomn (Christopher K.)

Date Posted: 1/18/2010 5:15 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

well,not sure who u r but u condemned me for getting ripped off.and what's more.still haven't gotten my credit back.Damn Thieves.

Melissa (Melissa C.)

Date Posted: 1/18/2010 8:01 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Contact someone at the site.  Or repost your complaint on the Questions For Swapacd section or the Club Memeber Thoughts section, they can help you there.

Technical Difficulties
team@swapacd.com

Richard Pickering
rpickering@swapacd.com

Phone: (404) 795-1054
Business contacts only. For help using the site or account questions, please
SwapaCDTeam (SwapaCD Team A.)
SwapaCD Team

Date Posted: 1/18/2010 8:04 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

As suggested by Nancy, it is best to contact us through Feedback if you have any problems with your account or the site. We try our best to answer your question or resolve your problem within 24 hours- it may take up to 48 hours over weekends.

We are certainly not thieves and not out to scam anyone out of credits. Your request went through two times. This usually happens when the 'Process Order' button is clicked more than once, either by mistake or because of impatience. A simple email to us is all that is needed to have your credit and transaction fee refunded.

Date Reason Adjustment Balance
1/18/2010 7:56 PM ET
  • Reason: request went through multiple times
+1
1/17/2010 8:13 AM ET
  • Reason: Request Canceled by Requestor
+1
1/17/2010 8:05 AM ET
  • Reason: SwapaDVD to SwapaCD transfer
+3
mrlefty (William N.)

Date Posted: 1/19/2010 2:26 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Christopher K,

You will find that the Swapacd team is very helpful and understanding. Every issue I've encountered since joining this site has been resolved quickly and in a friendly manner with just a message to support.

William N

ballth (Lou H.)

Date Posted: 1/20/2010 1:09 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Far from being thieves, the SwapaCD Team is great about resolving any issues members may have. I love SwapaCD and their sister sites, PBS & SwapaDVD. I've been a member since October 2007. I've never experienced any problems with them and I visit all three sites daily.

Please be patient and contact the site team about any problems before spreading false negativity. Trust me, there are no other sites online that offer as wonderful a service as these folks!

Best regards,

Lou