. - 4/17/2017 5:03 AM
"1. Al Hanissim
3. B'tzet Hakochavim
4. Must Be Chanukah
5. Haneirot Halalu
6. All God's Children
7. Eternal Flame
9. The Hand That Lights The Candle
10. Dancing In The Light
11. Hidden Track"
. - 4/15/2017 2:14 PM
"Great music from a great movie."
). - 4/12/2017 9:58 PM
"NOTE: This CD, By pianist Kavin Hoo, is identical to the CDs "Peaceful Piano" and "Daydream Piano." Contains the following tracks:
1. A Lifetime Of Dreams
2. Sunday Tea For Two
4. Ruminations #1
5. Home Is Where The Heart Is
6. One Day
7. The Miracle Of Life
8. Ruminations #2
9. If You Only Knew
10. Someone Like You
11. A Moment In Time
12. Ruminations #3
13. Sammy (The Cat) & I
14. Ruminations #4
15. A Kiss At Midnight"
. - 4/12/2017 8:31 AM
"The song Barely Breathing is really an anthem that you can sing along with. The rest of this CD is too mellow to recommend for all but diehard Duncan Sheik fans. I would suggest the single CD of Barely Breathing."
"awesome just like i remembered! the best and i'm playing it in my car,work and home."
). - 4/6/2017 2:26 PM
"01- Lipps, Inc. / Funkytown
02- Sylvester / Dance (Disco Heat)
03- The Whispers / And The Beat Goes On
04- Jackson 5 / Dancing Machine
05- O'Jays / Love Train
06- McFadden & Whitehead / Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
07- LaBelle / Lady Marmalade
08- Peter Brown / Dance With Me
09- B.T. Express / Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
10- Jermain Jackson / Let's Get Serious
11- Foxy / Get Off
12- Shalamar / Uptown Festival (Medley)"
). - 4/6/2017 2:14 PM
"Yes, These are the ORIGINAL HIT VERSIONS, these are NOT Re-recordings, as the other user stated. He just goes and posts negative reviews for madacy. The entire Rock on series are ALL ORIGINAL VERSIONS"
). - 4/2/2017 10:15 AM
"track listing for this cd. Some of these were exclusive to this Target cd:
Santana - Maria Maria (Spanglish version)
Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay (Club 69 mix)
Annie Lennox - Why
Sarah McLachlan - Adia (Live)
Aretha Franklin - A Rose Is Still A Rose (Love To Infinity Rhythm mix)
Monica - For You I Will (Exclusive live track)
LFO - Summer Girls (Exclusive live track)
Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here (Exclusive live track)
Westlife - Swear It Again (Exclusive live track)"
). - 3/31/2017 10:21 PM
"A few words about this recording, which, from the cover and the title, would seem to be offering something perhaps "new age-y" that may or may not have something to do with Forests.
In fact, it offers more, in terms of subtlety than the cover (or title...or even the font of the title) would suggest. Rather than quickly-outdated sythesizer-swoops and misplaced soprano sax noodlings, Suzanne Doucet and Chuck Plaisance's "Tranquility" is a kind of minimal soundscape that's a whole lot more like hypnosis-music than smooth jazz. The musical arc is repetitive and subtle, and the overall sound remains at one quiet level, which allows the listener to gradually make note of the natural sounds that emerge to really "make" the entire composition. You won't be humming the tunes, but you might find yourself listening, focusing and speculating about the "Forest" sounds.
But what does it sound like? First, this is not a pure "Nature sounds" recording that includes nothing else but "The Forest". On the other hand, it isn't just nice-music-with-a-few-birdy-tweets. What you have here is a low-volume wash of synths blended with soft ahhh-ahhhhhh vocal melody (probably Doucet, a trained singer) and a soundscape of wind, leaves, crackles and other natural sounds.
If you are very selective about collecting pure "Nature Sounds", you might look elsewhere. On the other hand, if you like rather hypnotic not-trendy aural experiments, you might find this interesting. Again, it is a work that "works" because it IS low-key and cyclical, not because it's attention-grabbingly "interesting".
Doucet and Plaisance are collaborators here, as they were on "Voice of the Wind"."
). - 3/31/2017 9:47 PM
"What do you mean, you never watched the show?
You don't need to have seen 2002's "Frontier House" to find this music absolutely beautiful. Composed by Edward Bilious and featuring the solo acoustic guitar-work of Kristoffer Ricat, Frontier House's music stands alone quite nicely, with a timeless acoustic fresh-air sweetness that it's hard to imagine any other early-21st century "reality show" would have offered.
Does knowing the premise help? Three modern families try to live in Montana Territory as if it were 1883. The music doesn't need to capture any of the conflict inherent in the set-up, and nothing "modern" intrudes here. This is the beauty of the soundtrack: were it not for the show, "Frontier House" would still work beautifully as a gentle, mountain-grown set featuring classical and steel-string guitar, fiddles, harmonica, autoharp and dobro. Full-diclosure: you will hear a bit of the old faux-19th-century synth-keyboards, but they don't take much away from the rest.
A very nice recording, overall. And -- for what it's worth, I've never seen "Frontier House" either, but I liked the music!"
). - 3/31/2017 8:47 PM
"1 –Roger Glover The Mask 4:11
2 –Barclay James Harvest Rock 'N' Roll Lady 4:27
3 –Charlie (5) The Heartaches Begin 4:09
4 –Pat Travers Killer 4:00
5 –The Who Pinball Wizzard 3:00
6 –Jimi Hendrix All Along The Watchtower 3:58
7 –Eric Clapton Wonderful Tonight 3:43
8 –King Crimson Heartbeat 3:54
9 –The Jon Butcher Axis Wind It Up 3:24
10 –Blind Faith (2) Presence Of The Lord 4:49
11 –Cream (2) Sunshine Of Your Love 4:12
). - 3/31/2017 7:27 PM
"The Glory Of Love - Peggy Lee (S)/
I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - Tony Bennett (E)/
I'm In The Mood For Love - Julie London (M)/
My Funny Valentine - Gordon MacRae (S)/
People Will Say We're In Love - Nancy Wilson (S)/
I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me - Dean Martin (S)/
Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me - Les Paul & Mary Ford (M)/
I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore - Al Martino (S)/
All The Way - Keely Smith (S)/
Walk Away - Matt Monro (S)/
I'm A Fool To Want You - Jack Jones (S)/
I Can't Get Started - Dakota Staton (S)/
Again - Mel Torm‚ (M)/
But Not For Me - Diahann Carroll (S)/
Till There Was You - Vic Damone (S)/
A Fine Romance - Lena Horne (S)
Two Different Worlds - Dick Haymes (M)/
My One And Only Love - Andy Williams (S)/
Have You Looked Into Your Heart - Jerry Vale (S)/
Tenderly - Melissa Manchester (S)"
). - 3/31/2017 7:24 PM
"I'll Take Romance - June Christy (M)/
When Lights Are Low - Vic Damone (S)/
Always Together - Al Martino (S)/
It Might As Well Be Spring - Dick Haymes (M)/
All Through The Night - Julie London (S)/
Poor Little Rich Girl - Tony Bennett [with Count Basie] (M)/
All Night Long - Nancy Wilson [George Shearing Quintet] (S)/
Stardust - Nat "King" Cole (S)/
So In Love - Gordon McRae (S)/
You Go To My Head - Keely Smith (S)/
(It Will Have To Do) Until The Real Thing Comes Along - Dean Martin (S)/
I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time - Wayne Newton (S)/
My Shining Hour - Liza Minelli (S)/
Secret Love - Ray Anthony (M)/
If I Loved You - Jo Stafford (S)/
Stairway To The Stars - Natalie Cole (S)/
In The Arms Of Love - Andy Williams (S)/
Games That Lovers Play - Eddie Fisher (S)/
A Time For Love - Matt Monro (S)/
Last Night When We Were Young - Judy Garland (M)"
). - 3/31/2017 7:03 PM
"1. Love Train - The O'Jays
2. Me And Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
3. When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees
4. If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes
5. Want Ads - The Honey Cone
6. Be Thankful For What You Got - William DeVaughn
7. I Don't Want To Be Right - Luther Ingram
8. You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show) - Marilyn McCoo/Billy Davis Jr.
9. Too Much, Too Little, Too Late - Johnny Mathis/Deniece Williams
10. Kiss And Say Goodbye - The Manhattans
11. After The Love Has Gone - Earth, Wind, And Fire
12. Lean On Me - Bill Withers"
). - 3/31/2017 6:47 PM
"1. Gimme Back My Bullets (Lynyrd Skynyrd).
2. Magic Carpet Ride (Steppenwolf).
3. Tell Mama (Etta James).
4. I Saw Her Again Last Night (The Mamas & The Papas).
5. I Got You (I Feel Good) (James Brown).
6. Feelin' Alright (Joe Cocker).
7. Peggy Sue (Buddy Holly).
8. Maybelline (Chuck Berry).
9. I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Marvin Gaye)
10. Baby Love (Supremes).
11. Ramblin' Man (The Allman Brothers Band).
12. You Wear It Well (Rod Stewart)."
). - 3/31/2017 6:44 PM
"1. Where Were You When I Needed You, Grass Roots, 1966, stereo
2. Funny (How the Time Slips Away), Joe Hinton, 1964
3. I'm Gonna Get Married, Lloyd Price, 1959, stereo
4. The Mummy, Bob McFadden and Dor, 1959, stereo
5. Come On, Chuck Berry, 1961
6. Please Send Me Someone to Love, The Moonglows, 1956
7. Look Through My Window, Mamas & The Papas, 1966, stereo
8. Everybody, Tommy Roe, 1963
9. I Wanna Ramble, Little Junior Parker, 1953
10. It's So Easy, Buddy Holly and the Crickets, 1958
11. Younger Girl, The Critters, 1966, stereo
12. Well . . . All Right, Buddy Holly, 1958
13. Too Much Monkey Business, Chuck Berry, 1956
14. Smoky Places, Corsairs, 1962
15. Wade in the Water, Ramsey Lewis Trio, 1966, stereo
16. Hello Dolly, Louis Armstrong, 1964, stereo
17. Hey There Lonely Girl, Eddie Holman, 1969, stereo
18. Karen Theme, Surfaris, 1964, stereo
19. So Far Away, Pastels, 1958
20. Black Slacks, Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones, 1957"
). - 3/30/2017 11:16 PM
""AZA unites traditional Tamazight (Berber) music, indigenous to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, with the global influences of its diverse members. Evocative of Saharan-African blues, yet with an original style that truly defies categorization, AZA’s stirring performances feature deep, danceable rhythms, intricate string melodies, and soaring, soulful vocals. Visually dynamic and engaging performers, AZA has been inspiring international audiences for more than 15 years.
Founding members Fattah Abbou and Mohamed Aoualou are Berbers native to the High Atlas mountain region of Morocco, where they played and studied music for over twenty-five years, and are recognized as master musicians. They formed the sextet AZA in Santa Cruz, California, after moving to the United States eight years ago. The unique exchange between the High Atlas and Californian musicians has proved potent; AZA has produced two albums of original compositions, and performed at music festivals, clubs, and universities around the United States and abroad. In 2006, AZA was invited on its first of three annual summer tours to Morocco, to perform at music festivals throughout the country."
"Fattah and Mohamed, the cofounders of AZA, are both multi-instrumentalists, vocalists and songwriters inspired by the many styles of North African music. Together, they had the idea of bringing a new, earthy acoustic sound to the world."
Marikan is AZA’s debut album -- a stirring journey through the music of the Berber culture, infused with a modern western influence. Hypnotizing and energizing.
Learn more at http://azamusic.com"
). - 3/30/2017 10:48 PM
"Here's a little about the music. A real variety, and very pleasing.
1. Love Matinee / Eric Weber (3:25) Romantic Piano
2. White Nights / Michel Provencher (2:35) Dreamland Guitar
3. Solas Market / Trad. Arr./ Bolivar (2:47) Island Memories
4. Rumbalou / Michel Brouilette / Arr. Michel Brouilette (2:28) Grand Ballroom
5. Wings of New York / Claude Chaplea, Jean Vanasse, Nicholas Fauteux (4:05) New Jazz City
6. Mellow in the Night / Stephan Montanaro (2:40) Romantic Rendezvous
7. Alexandra / Claude Garden-Jardin (3:22) Gentle Harmonica
8. Stanzie / Mozart's Divertimento No. 17, K 344, 3rd Mov., Arr. M. Fortier, A.N. Perusse (3:12) Elegant Dining
9. To Be With You / Patrick Stafford (3:56) Sentimental Piano
10. Sunny Holiday / Robert Haig Coxon, Jr. (2:42) Crystal New Age
11. Fiesta/ Trad. Arr / Michael Laucke (2:39) Spanish Guitar"
). - 3/30/2017 7:09 PM
* The glow worm - Mills Bros
* A kiss to build a dream on - Louis Armstrong
* My prayer - The Platters
* Everyday - Buddy Holly
* April Love - Pat Boone
* Aba Daba Honeymoon - Carleton Carpenter & Debbie Reynolds
* Auf Wieferseh'n Sweetheart - Vera Lynn
* Goodnight Irene - Gordon Jenkins...
* Blue tango - Leroy Anderson
* Chattanoogie shoe shine boy - Red Foley
* I'm sorry - Brenda Lee
* My heart is an open book - Cark Dobkins Jr
* Tennessee waltz - Patti Page
* Till I waltz again with you - Teresa Brewer
* The Third man (Harry Lime) theme - Anton Karas"
). - 3/30/2017 6:55 PM
1. Chance Are, Johnny Mathis
2. Come Softly to Me, The Fleetwoods
3. The End of the World, Skeeter Davis
4. I Cried a Tear, LaVern Baker
5. In the Still of the Night
6. Spanish Harlem, Ben E. King
7. Who's Sorry Now, Connie Francis
8. Tonight Tonight, The Mello-Kings
9. Puppy Love, Paul Anka
10. Blue Velvet, Bobby Vinton
11. Crazy, Patsy Cline
12. Secretly, Jimmie Rodgers
13. Gee Whiz, Carla Thomas
14. Since I Met You Baby, Ivory Joe Hunter
15. Crying in the Rain, The Everly Brothers
16. My True Love, Jack Scott
17. You'll Lose a Good Thing, Barbara Lynn
18. Sleepwalk, Santo and Johnny
19. There Goes my Baby, The Drifters
20. It's Only Make Believe, Conway Twitty
1. Only You, The Platters
2. Break it to Me Gently, Brenda Lee
3. Gone, Ferlin Husky
4. I'm Leaving it Up to You, Dale and Grace
5. Where or When, Dion and the Belmonts
6. My Special Angel, Bobby Helms
7. Tears on My Pillow, Little Anthony & the Imperials
8. Last Date, Floyd Cramer
9. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow, The Shirelles
10. Suspicion, Terry Stafford
11. I Only Have Eyes for You, The Flamingos
12. I've Told Every Little Star, Linda Scott
13. Tragedy, Thomas Wayne with the DeLons
14. There's a Moon Out Tonight, The Capris
15. What a Difference a Day Makes, Dinah Washington
16. You Belong to Me, The Duprees
17. Earth Angel, The Penguins
18. I Almost Lost My Mind, Pat Boone
19. A Thousand Stars, Kathy Young & The Innocents
20. Daddy's Home, Shep and the Limelites"
. - 3/29/2017 7:46 PM
"Kenny G_HELL. This is not jazz, morons! Wrap it in used toilet paper and send it out with the rest of the garbage!"
. - 3/29/2017 7:41 PM
"So gay. Oh wait, what am I saying?..."
). - 3/29/2017 11:49 AM
1. "On Broadway" The Drifters
2. "Blue Moon" The Marcels
3. "16 Candles" The Crests
4. "You Belong to Me" The Duprees
5. "Book of Love" The Monotones
6. "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
7. "So Fine" The Fiestas
8. "Daddy's Home" Shep & the Limelites
9. "I Do" The Marvelows
10. "Let Me In" The Sensations
11. "There's a Moon Out Tonight" The Capris
12. "What's Your Name" Don & Juan
13. "Get a Job" The Silhouettes
14. "Ten Commandments of Love" Harvey & the Moonglows
15. "Have You Heard" The Duprees
1. "Come Go With Me" The Del-Vikings
2. "Little Darlin'" The Diamonds
3. "Denise" Randy & the Rainbows
4. "Sincerely" The Moonglows
5. "I Wonder Why" Dion & the Belmonts
6. "In the Still of the Nite" The Five Satins
7. "Little Star" The Elegants
8. "Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)" The Penguins
9. "Stay" Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs
10. "One Summer Night" The Danleers
11. "Remember Then" The Earls
12. "Try the Impossible" Lee Andrews & the Hearts
13. "Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home)" The Impalas
14. "Island of Love" The Sheppards
15. "Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite" The Spaniels"
). - 3/29/2017 11:00 AM
"1. A Teenager In Love - Dion
2. Tossin' And Turnin' - Bobby Lewis
3. A Sunday Kind Of Love - The Harptones
4. Turn Me Loose - Fabian
5. Early In The Morning - Vanity Fair
6. Look In My Eyes - The Chantels
7. Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - Edison Lighthouse
8. Baby I'm Yours - Barbara Lewis
9. Psychotic Reaction - Count Five
10. Hushabye - The Mystics
11. I Do Love You - Billy Stewart
12. Why Don't You Write Me - The Jacks
13. Magic Town - The Vogues
14. To Know Him Is To Love Him - The Teddy Bears"