). - 2/19/2017 10:38 AM
"1. Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
2. (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley & His Comets
3. Lucille - Little Richard
4. Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins
5. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
6. Chantilly Lace - The Big Bopper
7. That'll Be The Day - The Crickets
8. Come On, Let's Go - Ritchie Valens
9. Splish Splash - Bobby Darin
10. C'mon Everybody - Eddie Cochran
11. Be-Bop-A-Lula - Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
12. Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison & Teen Kings
13. I'm Ready - Fats Domino
14. Shake, Rattle And Roll - Joe Turner & His Blues Kings
15. Raw-Hide - Link Wray & The Wraymen
16. Rebel-Rouser - Duane Eddy"
). - 2/19/2017 9:22 AM
"Songs appearing on the compilation are: 1) Field of Gold - Eva Cassidy, 2) Tampa To Tulsa (Acoustic Version) - The Jayhawks, 3) Possession (Piano Version) - Sarah McLachian, 4) Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley, 5) Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne, 6) California - Josh Ritter, 7) A Long Time Ago - David Ford, 8) Honey & the Moon - Joseph Arthur, 9) Waiting - Kyle Riabko, 10) Moon - David Poe, 11) Sweetest Decline - Beth Orton, 12) Never Saw A Blue Like That - Shawn Colvin, 13) Thank You - Huston, 14) Cry Ophelia - Adam Cohen, 150 Dizzy - Jake Incao, 16) Leave This City - The Sundays and 17) Ghost - Howie Day."
). - 2/19/2017 7:53 AM
1. Moon River - Henry Mancini
2. Born Free - Gordon Langford
3. Climb Ev'ry Mountain - Ronnie Aldrich
4. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - Henry Mancini
5. Theme from Exodus - RCA Symphony Orchestra
6. Tara's Theme - Ronnie Aldrich
7. Swinging on a Star - Johnny Gibbs
8. Night and Day - Romantic Strings Orchestra
9. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Henry Mancini
10. You Light Up My Life - Gordon Langford
11. The Sound of Music - Don Baker
12. Love Me Tender - Larry Dalton
13. Mona Lisa - Francis Goya
14. Whatever Will Be, Will Be - Richard Alden
15. Three Coins in the Fountain - Romantic Strings Orchestra
16. You Were Meant for Me/Singin' in the Rain - Frankie Carle
17. Blue Hawaii - Billy Vaughn
18. My Favorite Things - Ken Thorne
19. The Wind Beneath My Wings - Romantic Strings Orchestra
20. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head - Gordon Langford
1. Somewhere, My Love - Frankie Carle
2. Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing - Nick Ingman & Ronnie Price
3. Unchained Melody - Roger Williams
4. Can't Help Falling in Love - Floyd Cramer
5. The Way You Look Tonight - Gordon Langford
6. When I Fall in Love - Romantic Strings Orchestra
7. Summer of '42 Theme - Peter Nero
8. I Only Have Eyes for You - Gordon Langford
9. It Had to Be You - Larry Dalton
10. You Made Me Love you - Romantic Strings Orchestra
11. Be My Love - Gordon Langford
12. That's Amore - Larry Dalton
13. For Sentimental Reasons - Romantic Strings Orchestra
14. I'll Get By - Gordon Langford
15. Love Story Theme - Henry Mancini
16. Love Theme from Romeo & Juliet - Floyd Cramer
17. The Greatest Love of All - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
18. I Just Called to Say I Love You - Romantic Strings Orchestra
19. My Heart Will Go On - Damian Luca
1. Some Enchanted Evening - Ronnie Aldrich
2. I Could Have Danced All Night - London Promenade Orchestra
3. Oh! What a Beautiful Mornin' - Romantic Strings Orchestra
4. You'll Never Walk Alone - Nick Ingman
5. Hello, Dolly! - Gordon Langford
6. Almost Like Being in Love - London Promenade Orchestra
7. Sunrise, Sunset - Don Baker
8. The Impossible Dream - Henry Mancini
9. I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - Gordon Langford
10. I'm in the Mood for Love - Ken Barrie with Johnny Gibbs
11. Hello, Young Lovers - Henry Mancini
12. People Will Say We're In Love - Robert Bentley
13. On the Street Where You Live - London Promenade Orchestra
14. Seventy Six Trombones - Gordon Langford
15. If I Loved You - Nick Ingman
16. If Ever I Would Leave You - London Promenade Orchestra
17. On a Clear Day - Roger Williams
18. Stranger in Paradise - London Promenade Orchestra
1. The Way We Were - Floyd Cramer
2. Days of Wine and Roses - Henry Mancini
3. That Old Black Magic - Romantic Strings Orchestra
4. I'll Walk Alone - Terry Harrington
5. By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Romantic Strings Orchestra
6. My Funny Valentine - Peter Nero & Doc Severinsen
7. Try to Remember - Ken Thorne
8. Do Not Forsake Me - Malcom Lockyer
9. Till the End of Time - RCA Symphony Orchestra
10. As Time Goes By - RCA Symphony Orchestra
11. Edelweiss - Romantic Strings Orchestra
12. Over the Rainbow - Larry Dalton
13. When You Wish Upon a Star - Joe Reisman
14. Beauty and the Beast Theme - Roger Williams
15. Theme from A Summer Place - Billy May
16. People - Romantic Strings Orchestra
17. Blue Velvet - Romantic Strings Orchestra
18. Our Love Is Here to Stay - National Philharmonic Orchestra"
). - 2/18/2017 8:40 PM
1. Nobody but Me
2. Hippy Hippy Shake
3. Do Wah Diddy Diddy
4. I'm Telling You Now
5. Gimme Some Lovin'
6. This Diamond Ring
7. The Little Old Lady from Pasadena
8. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
9. A World Without Love
11. A Little Bit o' Soul
12. I Get Around
13. The Wanderer
14. Tell Him
15. He's So Fine
17. Bus Stop
18. Bad to Me
19. Let's Lock the Door (And Throw Away the Key)
20. You Turn Me On (Turn on Song)"
). - 2/18/2017 8:28 PM
"Ultimate Jukebox Hits Of The 60S - Vol.4 & 5
Disc 1: "Motown Legends"
1. Shop Around
2. (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave
3. My Guy
4. For Once in My Life
5. Come See About Me
6. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
7. Ain't That Peculiar
8. You Keep Me Hangin' On
9. Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
11. Love Child
Disc: 2: "Soul Hits of the 60s"
1. A Rockin' Good Way (To Mess Around and Fall in Love)
2. Handy Man
3. Harbor Lights
4. (You're My) Soul and Inspiration
6. It's a Man's Man's Man's World
7. Only the Strong Survive
8. Hey Leroy, Your Mama's Callin' You
9. Ta Ta
10. My True Confession"
. - 2/18/2017 1:03 PM
"I love this CD"
). - 2/17/2017 6:51 PM
"20 hits, from several different labels. All original hit versions. Could have fit on a single disc, but you can not dispute the great content!
It's Only Make Believe
Lonely Blue Boy
How Much More Can She Stand
Fifteen Years Ago
You've Never Been This Far Before
Linda On My Mind
Touch The Hand
I Love You More Today
The Image Of Me
(Lost Her Love) On Our Last Date
I Can't Stop Loving You
Don't Take It Away
Tigth Fittin' Jeans
That's My Job
Crazy In Love
Play, Guitar Play
Next In Line
To See My Angel Cry"
). - 2/17/2017 6:28 PM
1 –Backstreet Boys Everybody (Backstreet's Back) (7" Version) 3:44
2 –Touché (3) I Can't Get No Sleep (Radio Edit I) 3:48
3 –Marcel Romanoff Stay The Night 3:19
4 –Damage Love 2 Love (Radio Mix) 4:05
5 –No Mercy Please Don't Go (Radio Edit) 4:14
6 –Boyzone Isn't It A Wonder (Radio Edit) 3:37
7 –'N Sync* Tearing Up My Heart (Radio Edit) 3:26
8 –Lyte Funkie Ones Step By Step (Radio Edit) 3:59
9 –3T Anything (Album Version) 4:34
10 –Bed & Breakfast, Mola Adebisi, Sqeezer Get It Right (Radio Version) 3:52
11 –911 (4) Bodyshakin' 3:36
12 –Worlds Apart Rise Like The Sun (Radio Edit) 3:41
13 –Caught In The Act (2) Do It For Love (Radio Version) 3:35
14 –The Boyz (2) Round & Round (Single Edit) 3:31
15 –Mark Owen Clementine (Radio Edit) 4:05
16 –Human Nature Tellin' Everybody 4:02
17 –Together (3) Wonderland (Radio Version) 3:07
18 –Gute Zeiten It's A Party (Radio Mix) 3:45
19 –Backstreet Boys Boys Will Be Boys 4:05
20 –Take That Back For Good (Radio Mix)"
. - 2/17/2017 4:25 PM
"Plastic Noise Experience is from Germany. This music is ominous industrial music with lots of factory type sound effects. The song Digital Noise kind of describes the album. In Your Mind is another chorus that stands out. It sounds like a robot voice is singing these songs.
but this fear is just in you mind, are you blind, are you blind?
. - 2/17/2017 4:15 PM
"Most every song on this compilation is good. Honky tonk country, outlaw country from the Texas panhandle region and red dirt music from Oklahoma. House of Negotiable Affections, Your Heart Turned Left, and Buckaroo Tattoo are favorites. Willie Nelson's version of the song Crazy which he originally wrote is on this CD and he sings it well. The CD ends with Cowboy Song by The Great Divide a darn good Red Dirt music band from Oklahoma."
. - 2/17/2017 4:09 PM
"Music videos rather than continuing to sell the artist have in a way created one hit wonders. This album is evidence that Taylor Dayne was far more than her hit song Tell It to My Heart from the 1980s. These songs are big from a woman with a grand voice."
. - 2/17/2017 4:05 PM
"It might be helpful for fans to know that this album is a black gospel album as well as R & B. For instance from the title song Do You Know: Just know that God is faithful and He'll heal your wounded heart. She also could have been a model."
. - 2/17/2017 3:58 PM
"I like Fish Bait and Is That Country of What. If you have not gone country yet, this album might convert you."
. - 2/17/2017 3:51 PM
"This album by Utahan Clymer has some excellent acoustic guitar work. In that region they call it cowboy country. He ends on a gospel song called He Believed with this chorus: I sing glory, glory I sing glory Jesus Christ is the reason that I ride for glory. It seems to be more common that rather than have a separate album of country gospel music, he has integrated that into this album."
. - 2/17/2017 3:44 PM
"2 songs stand out on this CD, Better Man and Summer Breeze, Mr. Hufsey's version of the Seals and Crofts classic. This album could stand in for 1970s easy going classic rock, but I don't feel that the public is willing to change their tastes to newer artists from classic rock."
. - 2/17/2017 3:40 PM
"Actually this CD is very good. Songs like Roller Coaster, Superstar, Sugar, Goodbye Girl, Easy Chair and others are exercises in moral restraint which seems to be sorely needed today in the media and real life. Christian rock at its best."
). - 2/17/2017 11:48 AM
"by David Greenberger, with music by Paul Cebar.
"[David] Greenberger is a musician – former bassist in the Boston-based Men & Volts – intimately aware of the power of music. And over the years, he’s created an amazing collection of spoken-word projects – including collaborations with Los Lobos, NRBQ’s Terry Adams, John Sebastian, members of the Sun Ra Arkestra, Birdsongs of the Mesozoic, 3 Leg Torso and the Shaking Ray Levis.
He doesn’t play an instrument on the CDs, though. He doesn’t sing. He doesn’t write the material.
He simply speaks. Reciting the words of others that he’s collected in interviews over the years, allowing his voice to be heard as the voice of the hundreds of everyday elderly people who we somehow never get a chance to hear.
The tales that he tells are in equal parts hilarious and heartbreaking, and it takes a very empathetic, versatile batch of musicians to find the proper musical balance to match the stories.
Milwaukee music scene veteran Paul Cebar and his band of fellow Milwaukeeans play jump blues, jazz and R&B. And it just so happened that last year, Greenberger found himself as the artist in residence under the auspices of the Center on Aging and Community at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The collaboration is sublime.
The music swings and clatters and echoes deep in the recesses of the mind of the listener, reinforcing anecdotes and stories pulled into the light and set in front of the microphone, often for the very first time.
This is sweet, sweet stuff."
). - 2/16/2017 11:31 PM
""Award-winning group and Australia's premier pagan folk-rock band Spiral Dance have announced the release of their latest album "The Quickening". After the success of "Notes of Being" the band used many of the same ingredients to produce the recording; David Lokan at Big Sound Studios in Adelaide engineered it, Adrian Cowell again did the artwork and though the whole band had a hand in production, it was Nick Carter that was responsible for sculpting the sound of the entire project.
The album itself features 14 tracks, the first eight forming a song cycle of the sabbats that make up the Wheel of the Year in the Celtic calendar. The song for the festival of Imbolc called "The Quickening" became the title track for the album as it conveyed a positive energy associated with fertility and the spark of new life that reveals the coming of Spring."
"…the maturity in playing and arrangements has noticeably progressed, as has the willingness to add different textures to the music…the title track 'The Quickening' is a perfect example of the thought put into arrangement and production on this album, and is a mature, melodic and powerful piece of music…there is plenty of light and shade throughout the CD…this is still distinctively Spiral Dance but with more of an edge and it is all the better for it…"
Michael Hunter, dB Magazine (#385; May 2006)"
). - 2/16/2017 5:46 PM
"Really enjoyed this trip back in time. G M. And I are the same age, and his music was a staple in my 20's. These songs has bubble gum like as they were brought back a lot of memories."
). - 2/15/2017 2:16 PM
"1. Breezin' - George Benson
2. Am I The Same Girl? - Swing Out Sister
3. Linus & Lucy - David Benoit
4. Dreamwalk - Peter White
5. Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
6. Feels So Good - Chuck Mangione
7. 101 Eastbound - Fourplay
8. Valentine - Jim Brickman/Martina McBride
9. You Make Me Smile - Dave Koz
10. Chris - Pat Metheny Group
11. Street Life - The Crusaders
12. Theme From Seinfeld - Jonathan Wolff
13. Mr. Magic - Grover Washington, Jr.
14. Simple Pleasure - Bobby McFerrin
15. Let's Stay Together - The Rippingtons/Carl Anderson
16. Get Here - Oleta Adams
17. Theme From St. Elsewhere - Dave Grusin
18. Shaker Song - Spyro Gyra"
. - 2/13/2017 7:55 PM
"I love this cd! Karen Carpenter's smooth alto/tenor voice is so soothing and rich. I tend to play certain favorite songs over and over in my car. This album contains the classic Carpenters hits, "Close to You" and, "We've only just begun" in addition to other popular songs like the Beatle's 'Help' and Burt Bacharach's "I'll never fall in love again".
If you are a fan you MUST own this album. If you aren't you'll become one by listening to it."
. - 2/12/2017 11:50 AM
"This drivel is for those with a total lack of taste and class. Moron hall of fame. Noone should have Christmas ruined by this crap."
). - 2/11/2017 9:10 PM
""MINING THE SOUL is an emotionally uplifting marriage of two of Canada’s most unique and distinctive artists, a celebration of home, heritage and song – a celebration of all.
From Cape Breton Island comes the magic of two internationally acclaimed performers; multi-award winning singer-songwriter Rita MacNeil and The Men of the Deeps, North America’s only coal miners’ chorus for a heart-felt performance of MINING THE SOUL. Far beneath the surface of the earth, some say, the heart and soul of Cape Breton beats. A Tumultuous industry has given character to this part of the country, character that is reflected in its people and their music. The island speaks of working class values, strong friendships, unfailing courage and unwavering faith. These emotions have found their voice in MINING THE SOUL."
). - 2/11/2017 9:07 PM
""Cascade Folk Trio represents the collaboration of three of Armenian music's most talented vocalists, Arman Aghajanyan , Ohanna Mtghyan and Armen Papikyan. Already acclaimed individually as artists, their union has resulted in the creation of one of the most popular musical groups in today's worldwide Armenian Diaspora. The trio, based in New York and Los Angeles, has created a musical force whose chemistry, stage presence, unique image and fresh interpretation of Armenian music have not previously been witnessed in the music world."
Sharp and brisk with urgent, passionate vocals and complex, "real" percussion.
. - 2/11/2017 6:06 PM
"This sounds like cats in a grinder! Uncontrollable puking!"