). - 9/23/2018 3:44 PM
"Nice concise set, containing some Mercury recordings, and Corinthian Duets with Jo Stafford and Many Columbia hits. Most of his biggest hits are here, in the original versions."
). - 9/20/2018 3:07 PM
"This CD also has a 10th song named "Fee.""
"EXELENTE CD ME GUSTA MUCHO LA CALIDAD DE ESTE ALBUM soy de mexico contactenme giogb10 Agmail.com
todos los que comentaron en los años anteriores"
"10 Stars! Love the music, old old songs from Mexico, and sung perfectly and beautifully by Linda Ronstandt. Sorry, but I'm keeping this CD.🤗"
). - 9/10/2018 4:13 PM
"Solid KX disc, wish they'd release some new material."
). - 9/10/2018 4:12 PM
"Bonus CD makes this a must-buy. I miss Howard Jones' vocals, Killswitch sounds like a different band without him."
). - 9/8/2018 11:57 PM
"This album is a tribute to the late Andy M. Stewart, a wonderful Scottish singer, songwriter and instrumentalist, formerly the frontman for Silly Wizard. His was a very unique voice with a curling edge to it that, like a rare thing, begins to seem necessary and uniquely beautiful -- but his songwriting also had a "voice" of its own, and this record honors the breadth of songs he wrote. I just wanted to offer up a few notes and a tracklisting.
The musicians:Tony Egan, Mike Gallagher, Terry Griffith, Guaranteed Irish, Laughrey Connolly.
1 The Queen of Argyll (3:04)
2 The Valley of Strathmore (4:16)
3 At It Again (3:05)
4 If I Was a Blackbird (4:50)
5 Ramblin' Irishman (4:55)
6 Tae The Weaver's Gin Ye Go (4:12)
7 Heart of the Home (3:30)
8 Take Her in Your Arms (3:09)
9 Where Are You (Tonight I Wonder) (2:57)
10 Brigit O'Malley (4:31)
11 The Gold Claddagh Ring (2:55)
12 Lover's Heart (4:33)
13 They Wounded Old Ireland (5:33)
14 The Ramblin' Rover (2:08)"
). - 9/8/2018 7:05 PM
"original artists, original versions. Some harder to find tunes here"
"A hilarious spot-on parody and great music too."
). - 9/7/2018 7:13 PM
"In the early days of cds, this was one of the few sets of 40's musics. Most if not all has also now been on the the exhaustive Time Life hit parade collection. Sound quality is pretty decent
[2:41] I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) - Harry James & orch. w/Dick Haymes
[2:39] Ac-cen-tchu-ate the Positive - Bing Crosby w/the Andrews Sisters & Vic Schoen's orch.
[2:19] Comin' In on a Wing and a Prayer - Song Spinners
[2:30] Swingin' on a Star - Bing Crosby w/the Williams Bros. Quartet & John Scott Trotter's orch.
[3:06] To Each His Own - Ink Spots
[2:32] Praise the Lord And Pass The Ammunition - Kay Kyser & his orch. w/Glee Club
[2:36] (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover - Kay Kyser & orch. w/Harry Babbitt & Glee Club
[2:40] Deep In The Heart of Texas - Bing Crosby w/Woody Herman & his Woodchoppers
[2:43] nBoogie Woogie Bugle Boy - Andrews Sisters w/Vic Schoen's orch.
[2:49] I'll Be Seeing You - Bing Crosby w/John Scott Trotter's orch.
[3:14] (I Got Spurs) Jingle, Jangle, Jingle - Kay Kyser & orch. w/Julie Conway, Harry Babbitt & the group
[2:50] Shoo Shoo Baby - Andrews Sisters w/ Vic Schoen's orch.
[3:18] Green Eyes - Jimmy Dorsey & orch. w/Bob Eberly & Helen O'Connell
[3:17] I Don't Want To Set the World On Fire - Horace Heidt's Musical Knights, w/Larry Cotton, Donna Wood & her Don Juans
[3:03] Don't Fence Me In - Bing Crosby w/the Andrews Sisters & Vic Schoen's orch.
[3:00] I've Heard That Song Before - Harry James & orch. w/Helen Forrest
[2:43] You'll Never Know - Dick Haymes & the Song Spinners
[3:09] Rum and Coca-Cola - Andrews Sisters w/Vic Schoen's orch.
[3:24] It's Been a Long, Long Time - Harry James & orch. w/Kitty Kallen
[2:37] Dance With a Dolly (With a Hole in Her Stocking) - Russ Morgan & orch. w/Al Jennings
[2:56] Oh! What It Seemed To Be - Frankie Carle & orch. w/Marjorie Hughes
[3:10] Sentimental Journey - Les Brown & orch. w/Doris Day
[3:15] My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time - Les Brown & orch. w/Doris Day
[2:43] Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra w/Axel Stordahl's orch. & the Bobby Tucker singers
[2:42] Mairzy Doats - Merry Macs w/ George Olsen & orch.
[2:51] Pistol Packin' Mama - Al Dexter & his Troopers
[2:58] Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots
[3:11] Somebody Else is Taking My Place - Benny Goodman & orch. w/Peggy Lee
[3:22] You Always Hurt the One You Love - Mills Brothers
[3:11] Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me) - Glenn Miller & orch. w/Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke & the Modernaires
[2:56] Daddy - Sammy Kaye & orch. w/the Kaye Choir
[3:32] In the Mood - Glenn Miller & orch.
[3:09] There! I've Said It Again - Vaughn Monroe & orch.
[3:13] Piano Concerto in B Flat - Freddy Martin & orch. w/Jack Fina, piano
[3:13] I Left My Heart at the Stage Door Canteen - Sammy Kaye & orch. w/Don Cornell
[3:22] Chattanooga Choo Choo - Glenn Miller & orch. w/Tex Beneke, the Modernaires & Paula Kelly
[2:40] There Are Such Things - Tommy Dorsey & orch. w/Frank Sinatra & the Pied Pipers
[2:41] I'll Walk Alone - Dinah Shore w/Mixed Chorus
[2:17] Chickery Chick - Sammy Kaye & orch. w/Nancy Norman, Billy Williams and the Kaye Choir
[3:04] When the Lights Go On Again (All Over the World) - Vaughn Monroe & orch.
[2:40] Der Fuehrer's Face - Spike Jones & his City Slickers
[3:30] As Time Goes By - Rudy Vallee & his Connecticut Yankees
[3:08] I'll Never Smile Again - Tommy Dorsey and orch. w/Frank Sinatra & the Pied Pipers
[3:10] Till the End of Time - Perry Como w/Russ Case's orch."
). - 9/7/2018 1:41 AM
"A re-thinking of the Beatles' Revolver album.
Here's a tracklisting, thanks to Discogs:
1 –Catfish Haven Taxman 2:50
2 –The Handsome Family With The Rivet Gang Eleanor Rigby 2:44
3 –Neal Casal I'm Only Sleeping 2:52
4 –Sukilove Love You To 4:04
5 –Belarus Here, There And Everywhere 5:16
6 –Chris Eckman Yellow Submarine 4:44
7 –Mark Mulcahy She Said She Said 2:55
8 –Lampshade Good Day Sunshine 2:31
9 –Jim Reid And Your Bird Can Sing 2:19
10 –Michael Weston King For No One 2:06
11 –Luke Temple Doctor Robert 3:41
12 –Thea Gilmore I Want To Tell You 3:09
13 –Green Pajamas* Got To Get You Into My Life 3:29
14 –Jason McNiff Tomorrow Never Knows 2:43
15 –Ed Harcourt Rain 5:00"
"great Rock N Roll compilation from Time Life. All the Original hits by the Original artists. If you love oldies Y'all will love this 2 cd set."
). - 9/3/2018 8:26 AM
"Some real fun and unique stuff here
1. Little Drummer Boy (Up The Khyber) - Hoodoo Gurus
2. The First Noel - Crash Test Dummies
3. Stepping Into Christmas - The Wedding Present
4. Blue X-mas (To Whom It May Concern) - Drunken Boat
5. O Holy Night - Divine Weeks
6. Bring A Torch Jeannette Isabella - Carnival Art
7. Silent Night - The Primitives
8. O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Young Fresh Fellows
9. Kings Of Orient - The Odds
10. Here Comes Sants Claus - Clockhammer
11. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas - Henry Rollins"
). - 9/2/2018 9:04 AM
"UK MCA CD.
Fool Number One
You Always Hurt The One You Love
Will You Love Me Tomorrow
When I Fall In Love
I'll be Seeing You
Speak To Me Pretty
Here Comes that Feeling
It Started All Over Again
My colouring Book
Someday You'll Want Me To Want You
End Of The World
All Alone Am I"
). - 8/31/2018 10:42 AM
"Never heard of Norah Jones, until Feb. 2003. I met my wife that day and she introduced me to this excellent artist. This CD is one her BEST. Must have!!!"
). - 8/29/2018 4:24 AM
"Not good except the Macarenda song."
"I love this classic rat pack Christmas CD. The songs and the style of the music evoke another time and place. It is very peaceful, joyful and of course smooth! I highly recommend this cd."
). - 8/27/2018 5:25 AM
"Lots of early Sinatra, and others. Some hard to find hits.
tracklist at link below
). - 8/26/2018 4:09 PM
DISC 1: Percy Faith & His Orchestra-Theme From "A Summer Place"/ Dean Martin-Memories Are Made Of This/ Patti Page-Allegheny Moon/Mitch Miller, The Gang & Orchestra -The Yellow Rose Of Texas/Connie Francis -My Happiness/Jimmie Rodgers –Honeycomb/Jane Morgan And The Troubadours-Fascination/The Platters-Smoke Gets In Your Eyes/Terry Gilkyson And The Easy Riders-Marianne/Della Reese-Don't You Know/Tony Bennett-Rags To Riches/Les Baxter With His Orchestra And Chorus- The Poor People Of Paris/Eddy Fisher With Hugo Winterhalter And His Orchestra-Any Time/Doris Day-Secret Love/Al Hibbler-Unchained Melody/Fats Domino-Blueberry Hill/The Four Lads-Standing On The Corner
DISC 2: Rosemary Clooney-Hey There/Johnnie Ray-Just Walking In The Rain/Georgia Gibbs With Orchestra Conducted By Glenn Osser-Kiss Of Fire/Pat Boone-Love Letters In The Sand/Joan Weber-Let Me Go Lover/Don Cherry-Band Of Gold/Guy Mitchell-My Heart Cries For You/The Crew Cuts-Earth Angel/Frankie Laine-I Believe/Teresa Brewer With The Jack Pleis Orchestra-Till I Waltz Again With You/Nat King Cole-Too Young/The Four Aces-Three Coins In The Fountain/Jo Stafford-Shrimp Boats/Jerry Vale-Eternally/Guy Lombardo And His Royal Canadians-"The Third Man" Theme/Eddy Howard And His Orchestra-It's No Sin/Kay Starr-Wheel Of Fortune
DISC 3: Les Paul & Mary Ford-Vaya Con Dios/Johnny Mathis-Smile/Pearl Bailey-Takes Two To Tango/Perry Como With Hugo Winterhalter-Wanted/Guy Mitchell-Singing The Blues/Marty Robbins-A White Sport Coat (And A Pink Carnation)/Tony Bennett-Cold, Cold Heart/Percy Faith & His Orchestra-The Song From "Moulin Rouge" (Where Is Your Heart)/Johnnie Ray-Cry/Rosemary Clooney-Half As Much/Sammy Kaye And His Orchestra-Harbor Lights/Frankie Laine-Mule Train/Doris Day-A Guy Is a Guy/The Four Lads-No, Not Much!/Andy Williams-Are You Sincere?/McGuire Sisters-Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight"
). - 8/25/2018 10:44 AM
). - 8/22/2018 2:20 PM
"Original versions, many were minor US hits,
1. Road To Nowhere-Talking Heads
2. Golden Brown-The Stranglers
3. Mandinka-Sinead O'Connor
4. Letter From America-The Proclaimers
5. A New England-Kirsty MacColl
6. Dancing With Myself-Generation X
7. Wild Wild Life-Talking Heads
8. Call Me-Blondie
9. Echo Beach-Martha & The Muffins
10. Senses Working Overtime-XTC
11. 51st State-New Model Army
12. Love Like Blood-Killing Joke
13. Love Missile F1-11-Sigue Sigue Sputnik
14. Turning Japanese-The Vapors
15. C30, C60, C90, Go!-Bow Wow Wow
16. Rise-Public Image Limited
17. Is Vic There?-Department S
18. Info Freako-Jesus Jones
19. Fool For Your Lovin'-Whitesnake
20. 747 (Strangers In The Night)-Saxon
21. Out In The Fields-Gary Moore
22. Comin' On Strong-Broken English
23. Get It On-The Power Station
24. Love Is A Battlefield-Pat Benatar
25. Heaven Is A Place On Earth-Belinda Carlisle
26. Would I Like To You-Whitesnake
27. Missing You-John Waite
28. Bette Davis Eyes-Kim Carnes
29. Love Makes The World Go Round-The Jets
30. Rooms On Fire-Stevie Nicks
31. Walking On Sunshine-Katrina & The Waves
32. Stuck With You-Huey Lewis & The News
33. Kids In America-Kim Wilde
34. French Kissin' In The USA-Debbie Harry
35. We Close Our Eyes-Go West
36. Sunshine On Leith-The Proclaimers
37. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me-Culture Club
38. Planet Earth-Duran Duran
39. Mirror Man-The Human League
40. (We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thing-Heaven 17
41. Enola Gay-OMD
42. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes-Ultravox
43. True-Spandau Ballet
45. Black Man Ray-China Crisis
46. If I Was-Midge Ure
47. The Model-Kraftwerk
48. Is It A Dream-Classix Nouveaux
49. Together In Electric Dreams-Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder
50. Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart-Marc Almond & Gene Pitne
51. It's My Life-Talk Talk
52. Election Day-Arcadia
53. Imagination-Belouis Some
54. She Blinded Me With Science-Thomas Dolby
55. It Stated With A Kiss-Hot Chocolate
56. Sexy Eyes-Dr Hook
57. Mary's Prayer-Danny Wilson
58. Labour Of Love-Hue & Cry
59. Cherry Oh Baby-UB40
60. Thinking Of You-The Colour Field
61. (I Just) Died In Your Arms-Cutting Crew
62. When You Walk In The Room-Paul Carrack
63. Love Changes (Everything)-Climie Fisher
64. Babooshka-Kate Bush
65. Too Late For Goodbyes-Julian Lennon
66. Tonight I Celebrate My Love-Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
67. Could It Be I'm Falling In Love-David Grant & Jaki Graham
68. Hangin' On A String (Contemplating)-Loose Ends
69. Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)-Freddie Jackson
70. Tunnel Of Love-The Fun Boy Three
71. Goodbye Girl-Go West
73. Pump Up The Jam-Technotronic
74. Nineteen-Paul Hardcastle
76. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man-Hazell Dean
77. Hold On To What You've Got-Evelyn 'Champagne' King
78. The Harder I Try-Brother Beyond
79. Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend)-Mel & Kim
80. Got To Get You Back-Kym Mazelle
81. So This Is Romance-Linx
82. Round And Round-Jaki Graham
83. Living In A Box-Living In A Box
84. (Somebody) Help Me Out-Begger & Co
85. And The Beat Goes On-The Whispers
86. Midas Touch-Midnight Star
87. What Do I Do-Phil Fearon & Galaxy
88. On The Beat-BB 7 Q Band
89. The Politics Of Dancing-Re Flex
90. Music Makes You Feel Like Dancing-Brass Construction
91. Nelson Mandela-The Special AKA
92. Let's Do Rock Steady-The Bodysnatchers
93. Tomorrow People-Ziggy Marley
94. Wild World-Maxi Priest
95. Keep On Moving-Soul II Soul
96. Too Many Games-Maxe Featuring Frankie Beverly
97. Let's Go All The Way-Sly Fox
98. Ghost Town-The Specials
99. It Ain't What You Do Ti's The Way That You Do It-Fun Boy 3
100. Geno - Dexy's Midnight runners
101. Centrefold J Giel band
102. I Eat Cannibals Total Coelo
103. Mickey - Toni Basil
104. Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
105. Never Ending Story - Limahl
106. Blue Moon -Showaddywaddy
107. 9 To 5 (Morning Train) - Sheena Easton
108. Water On Glass - kim Wilde"
). - 8/21/2018 8:09 PM
"The inexorable approach of something as oblivious as it is massive. Half-heard thoughts from half-remembered dreams, not your own. Machinery that rattles and pumps without cease, though rusting, untended under skies that have never seen a sun.
Amazingly, all recorded live to tape."
. - 8/18/2018 9:11 AM
"Really enjoy this CD with Joe Walsh in his early years jamming away!!"
"We love this CD. It’s really fun and not like some annoying kids music CDs"