Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Genres: Alternative Rock, Rock
Similarly Requested CDs
A good solid album!
Arnold | 01/27/2005
(4 out of 5 stars)
"Even though I got this album almost a year ago, I still listen to it every once in a while. Only because I listen to my recent cds more. But I have to say this cd is very solid. I actually got the young and the hopeless before this one thinking that was the 1st cd, but I was wrong. I actually like this one more than young and the hopeless. Yeah I do have all 3 (including chronicles ), and this is definetly the most memorable to me, because of a couple of songs to me, and ofcourse it is their first album right (not including the ep)? Well anyone who has bought the the latest of charlotte 2 and 3, I do recommend you to get this one. Its thte only way to complete it, and it does have more punk in it then 2 and 3 which isn't so bad. I don't actually have this one, I have the bonus one with the Thank you mom one. But I know its still the same. So anyway, I'm gonna rate the songs now!
1. Little Things- I was a little thrown off because its down right the most embarrasing song I've heard, but its still a very catch song though. (B)
2. Waldorf Worldwide- Definetly one of my favorites! I like everything about it pretty much. Nice lyrics as as well as the guitar playing! This is a song that will make everyone happy! (A-) 2nd most memorable to me
3. Motivation Proclamation- Not bad, one of the most memorable songs in the album in my opinion. The lyrics are one of the best in this album in my opinion as well. (A-)
4. East Coast Anthem- Not bad, I love the melodies! B
5. Festival song- Very catchy! B
6. Complicated- Definetly the most catchiest song in the album! I like everything about this song pretty much! One of my favorites A-
7. Seasons- first love song in the album, really sweet as well. Not bad. B
8. I don't wanna stop- Ok B-
9. I heard you- One of my favorites, I love it! A
10. The click- I love this song!!!! Especially the beginning. Very good lyrics ^_^ A
11. Walk by- Its ok B-
12. Let me go- alright too. Gets pretty climatic in the end, which is good! B
13. Screamer- Probably my second favorite! Definetly the 2nd song I will remember the most! I love the lyrics and the melodies! Its mellow but its really good! A
14. Change- DEFINETLY, my favorite song. This is a very good love song! The most memorable to me! A+
I would also do the Thank you mom which is after change, but this ain't the album for it But that song ain't that bad though, its just about how the madden brothers thank their mom and how they helped them.
So anyway, this is a solid album, and if you are a Good Charlotte Fan, I definetly recommend you should get this, its more punk then the other ones which I like! I do like this as much as the chronicles. Well anyway, if you guys didn't really like my review its alright. All the songs in this album are very good, and neither one is terribly horrible, they're all good in my opinion. The one I don't like the most is Walk by, but its not that bad still. My most fav and memorable is Change, Screamer, and The click! I don't why some people don't like Change. Its a very good love song about them breaking up. I gave this a 4 cause its not perfect, but I grade hard anyway. % stars to me would be 95-100%. But I give this a B+, and definetly is memorable in my terms.Well hope you guys liked the review and later!"
I Love This Album
redhairedchick2006 | east coast | 10/05/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I think this is the best Good Charlotte album ever. I love the entire album. It is their best album that was ever recorded. This shows some good punk music. Well worth the money"