Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Get a Freebie w/ Tower Order!! All have Artwork & Cases!!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
ritarene (Rita M.)

Subject: Get a Freebie w/ Tower Order!! All have Artwork & Cases!!
Date Posted: 6/4/2011 7:48 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hello! I have a few cds that I can't post for various reasons. I'll offer 1 free with each order from my CD Tower.

Everything on my tower comes in its jewel case with both front & back inserts/booklets. Completely smoke-free home.

John Berry
Standing on the Edge
Genres: Country, Pop
PROMOTIONAL COPY--Comes in its jewel case with booklet/artwork. Has a promotional sticker, which makes it unpostable/sellable.

Damian
In Concert From Bucharest
Genres: World Music, New Age, Pop
In its jewel case w/ artwork/booklet. Has a few light scratches, nothing major. I just haven't tested it.

Various Artists
Gospel Bluegrass Homecoming, Vol. 1
Genres: Country, Pop, Rock, Christian, Gospel
This is a burned copy in a jewel case with printed artwork. (This belonged to my MIL, who just passed away. She was absolutely above reproach, so I am 100% positive it is a legal copy. She had her friend's son to purchase albums off the internet & burn them for her, since she was computer illiterate.)

Andy Griffith Precious Memories (33 Timeless Hymns)
This one is not in the system. It has a few light scratches on the disc. I have not tested it. Comes in its original jewel case with artwork/booklet.