Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Report Error in Listing?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
chococat (Tess C.)

Subject: Report Error in Listing?
Date Posted: 1/30/2011 11:16 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Is there a way to submit corrections for incorrect track listings?

djtal (Daniel T.)

Date Posted: 1/30/2011 1:47 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

You can do that at Amazon.

icberry (IC B.)

Date Posted: 1/30/2011 6:35 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I submited a request to change an error once at Amazon and it took many months to get a response....but I did get a response.  The error was just that they had a full album listed as a single.  I got the response, at last, that said they'd change it...but I looked just now (probably two years since I reported the error )-- and guess what.  It's still listed as a single!  

Last Edited on: 1/30/11 6:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
chococat (Tess C.)

Date Posted: 1/30/2011 9:00 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

That would be vexing, indeed.

The Amazon listing in this case at least seems to be correct, so I guess there's nothing more that can be done. Oh well, thanks for the responses. yes

djtal (Daniel T.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2011 8:37 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I just listed a new album the other day and found that the database had it as just one disc, when in fact, it should be two.  I sent a message to the SwapaCD  team.  The next day they sent an e-mail saying the request to change the disc count had been accepted.  So definitely send them a message.  It just might get the job done.

SwapaCDTeam (SwapaCD Team A.)
SwapaCD Team

Date Posted: 2/9/2011 7:21 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

You can submit any errors to us through Feedback, but disc count changes are the only aspect we can guarantee we will be able to change. We'll do out best with other errors if you want to submit them though!