Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: I want to transfer my credit that I have earned

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Gloria B.

Subject: I want to transfer my credit that I have earned
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 12:35 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have been a member for close to 1 year, and I have fulfilled my initial agreement with swapacd.  I am not on the site daily, but when I recieve requests I respond immediately and mail my CDs the same day.  I have not had much business, so do not feel I must be on the site.  Now I have need to buddy 1 credit to another member, and when I went to do so received a mesage that I need to be an "active" member!  How the heck can one be active if you have no request to fill or no messages?  I have done my part to be a member by posting and responding to requests to date. I feel I have earned my credit and it is mine to do with as I see fit.

djtal (Daniel T.)

Date Posted: 12/28/2010 8:56 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Your statement seems reasonable.  Try sending your note to Help Center > Contact Us > Send Us Feedback.  They usually answer in a couple of days.

kayote (Kayote B.)

Date Posted: 12/28/2010 6:06 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Have you ever requested a CD?  If you have never requested a CD there will be one credit you cannot transfer--the first freebie credit.

SwapaCDTeam (SwapaCD Team A.)
SwapaCD Team

Date Posted: 1/12/2011 12:36 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

If you have not received any CDs yet but have earned credits that you wish to transfer, you will need to send us Feedback and we will be happy to take care of that for you. You will not be able to transfer the credits yourself until you have received a CD through our service (this is a fraud prevention measure). Also, the free initial credit that members receive for posting their first 10 CDs will NOT be transferrable. It can be used only on SwapaCD.