Discussion Forums - Hard Rock & Metal

Topic: JUST IN - Metal, Dark Ambient, Gothic, more (Darzamat, Dark Sanctuary...)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: JUST IN - Metal, Dark Ambient, Gothic, more (Darzamat, Dark Sanctuary...)
Date Posted: 4/3/2010 4:33 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Hi everyone!
I recently got some new cd's and thought I'd share the ones which are unpostable. All CD's include all artwork and are in absolute like-new condition.

The following (6) CD's are available (as of this posting)! Just PM me to tell me what you'd like.  Buddy me (1) credit for each CD you'd like sent.

DARZAMAT In The Opium of Black Veil (Gothic/Symphonic Black/Doom Metal, female vox)

DARZAMAT: In The Flames of Black Art (Gothic/Symphonic Black/Doom Metal, female vox)

DARK SANCTUARY: DARK SANCTUARY (self-titled(neo-classical dark ambient, 2009; this is thier brand new one)

PROJEKT: HOLIDAY SINGLE 2 (one of two special additions to the "Dark Noel" goth Christmas series:  This includes 3 tracks by artists: Melodyguild, Unto Ashes and The Mirror Reveals: Songs include Sally's Song (from A Nightmare Before Christmas), For I Am Winter Born, and Radiant Snow)

NECROPHORUS:  Drifting In Motion (Dark Ambient, in the style of artists from Cold Meat Industry (CMI); this is a side project of Peter Andersson (RAISON D'ETRE)

NECROPHORUS:  Moments of Sleeping Sadness (Dark Ambient, in the style of artists from Cold Meat Industry (CMI); this is a side project of Peter Andersson (RAISON D'ETRE)

Okay, also as of this posting the following (3) CD's were also available and up for grabs in my CD tower:

DARZAMAT:  Oniriad (Gothic/Symphonic Black/Doom Metal, female vox)

DARZAMAT: SemiDevilish (Gothic/Symphonic Black/Doom Metal, female vox)

DARZAMAT:  Transkarpatia (Gothic/Symphonic Black/Doom Metal, female vox)

Unfortunately, these last (6) CD's were taken right off the bat, but who knows, you maybe could add them to your want list and catch them on the next time around.

DARK SANCTUARY:  L'Etre Las - L'envers du miroir

BODHIPAKSA: Guided Meditations

FEAR FACTORY:  Mechanze (Deluxe Edition)

GOLDFRAPP:  Head First

SHE & HIM:  Volume Two

If you have a question about the style of music of any of the artists on my have list, feel free to pm me.

Thanks everyone, happy listening!

-Funeral Party

P.S. I will be listing this post in the CDBazaar board as well.
funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: UPDATE
Date Posted: 4/4/2010 10:25 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Okay, wow, so there are only (2) CD's left and available as of late Easter sunday night:

DARK SANCTUARY: DARK SANCTUARY (self-titled) (neo-classical dark ambient, 2009; this is thier brand new one)

PROJEKT: HOLIDAY SINGLE 2 (one of two special additions to the "Dark Noel" goth Christmas series:  This includes 3 tracks by artists: Melodyguild, Unto Ashes and The Mirror Reveals: Songs include Sally's Song (from A Nightmare Before Christmas), For I Am Winter Born, and Radiant Snow)

Kevin P.

Date Posted: 10/23/2010 7:09 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Do youstill have Fear Factory - Mechanize available ?