Discussion Forums - Cassette/LP/8-Track/45 Bazaar

Topic: Looking for old New Wave and skinny tie rock cassettes from the 80s - weird

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
DrScott (Scott K.)

Subject: Looking for old New Wave and skinny tie rock cassettes from the 80s - weird
Date Posted: 9/22/2022 5:22 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi fellow music hounds...

Searching for oddball 80s and late 70s skinny tie style new wave bands.  It's got to be oddball stuff bc I own all of the usual suspects (Pretenders, Producers, Pere Ubu, Payolas, Psych Furs, etc. - you get the drift).  Willing to pay 1.5 credits for cool titles and I pay handsomely for oddball stuff I really want.  If you have any of this stuff (most people call it crap) sitting in a box in your garage, please let me know and maybe we can work a deal.  

Thanks for listening. Trade on,

Dr Scott

MrD (Constantine D.)

Date Posted: 5/30/2023 1:59 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have the rare 1985 debut cassette "Undone" from New Wave band The Lucy Show available.

It is still sealed.  It's U.K. post-punk pop with top notch song-writing and recommended if you like Joy Division, Magazine. The Church, The Cure,  early Siouxsie & The Banshees, etc.  Produced by Steve Lovell (Blur, James) and Steve Power (Robbie Williams, Blur).

It's a classic but I'm downsizing my cassettes so it's looking for a good home.