Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Should I come back?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
musicstuph (Jonathan N.)

Subject: Should I come back?
Date Posted: 2/20/2021 11:35 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have been on vacation hold for many months, and am trying to decide if the financial investment is worth coming back.  Have things improved any recently?

Jonathan N.

mpt68 (Wade K.)

Date Posted: 2/20/2021 12:57 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I came back in Spring of 2018 and have been very happy with the discs I've received. Not sure when and why things went bad for you but I imagine it all depends on what your expectations are. What kind of financial investment do you really think CD trading in 2021 really requires? CDs are so looked down upon at this point that you can buy 500 for $10 bucks like I did just this past weekend. Even if only 50-75 of those ever trade, that's still less than 10 cents a credit for your investment. Obviously you have to work at finding deals like that, but it is possible (Facebook Marketplace is where I found that deal). Really, I don't see the downside for at least giving it another try. With your trading numbers you know what you're doing, so get back in the game!

Last Edited on: 2/20/21 1:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 1