Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Not receiving ANY club communications

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
markg731 (Mark G.)

Subject: Not receiving ANY club communications
Date Posted: 5/31/2020 8:15 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

For several days now, I have not been receiving ANY club communications from either SwapaCD or SwapaDVD. Has anyone else been having a this problem?

mpt68 (Wade K.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2020 9:27 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I thought something wasn't quite right. I just checked and I haven't gotten a communication since 5/21, and that shouldn't be the case.

edit: sent a message about it through feedback.

edit #2: no auto-response email regarding feedback, and no response received....so I'm not sure they even got my message.

Last Edited on: 6/1/20 5:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
SwapaCDTeam (SwapaCD Team A.)
SwapaCD Team

Date Posted: 6/4/2020 3:44 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

We appreciate all of your patience as we get this email situation resolved. As of this morning, many of the "jammed" emails have gone out so we should be catching up here shortly. Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused. Please contact technical support directly at team@swapacd.com for any issues that we can help resolve. We will get back to you ASAP!

14 (Lars N.)

Date Posted: 6/5/2020 5:56 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Today I got a "Your Wish List request for a CD has been canceled" email that claimed "We sent you an email on 6/2/2020.  Since we have not heard back from you within 48 hours (2 days), we have released this CD into the main library."

However, I never received a "Wish Granted" email on 6/2 and thus never had a chance to respond.

I feel bad for the member who posted the cd who had to wait for two days before the cd was offered, and taken, by someone else.  And a bit bad for myself that didn't get the chance.