Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 2-for-1 Unpostable CDs and 2-for-1 on All CDs on My Tower

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
GeoTunes (George A.)

Subject: 2-for-1 Unpostable CDs and 2-for-1 on All CDs on My Tower
Date Posted: 12/6/2017 5:41 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Here is a list of CDs that are unpostable because they do not have UPCs, are not in the system by title, or have a different number of tracks. All have the front and back inserts. Take 2 CDs for 1 credit. Just send me a PM about the deal.

I also have a 2-for-1 deal on all CDs on my Tower. Double CDs, of course, count for 2.

• The American Freedom Suite, composed by Rick Silanskas, The Dreamvision Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, 4 tracks, 2002, DreamVision Records
  • Total Hits, Vol. 2 by Various Artists, 18 tracks, 1999, Columbia House, LCD 9143
  • National Jug Band Jubilee Presents Jub Band Music? You Can't Be Serious! (Jubilee 2006) Various artists, double CD, 35 songs.
  • More of . . . The Best of Traditional Irish Dance Music, A Collection of Jigs, Reels, Polkas & Waltzes. Carroll's Irish Gift Stores, BCARCD 004, various artists, 16 songs.
  • Malt Shop Memories, double CD, Cornerstone Promotions, Warner Special Products, OPCD-3535, various original artists (e.g., Bobby Darrin, The Everly Brothers, The Platters, The Lettermen, Dion and the Belmonts, Connie Stevens, Ricky Nelson, Pat Boone, Connie Francis, The Skyliners, The Duprees, Little Anthony and the Imperials, The Fleetwoods, etc.) 36 songs.
  • Caravan of Dreams, Michael Sembello, Polydor POCP-1252, 12 songs. 

Thanks!