Discussion Forums - Hard Rock & Metal

Topic: 2 CD's (Like-Brand New) Amazing Funeral Doom /Death Gothic Doom Metal

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: 2 CD's (Like-Brand New) Amazing Funeral Doom /Death Gothic Doom Metal
Date Posted: 11/11/2015 9:54 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hey everyone. First come first serve.

If you are interested in these, just shoot me a message with your mailing address, let me know which one or both you're interested in, and "buddy" me (1) credit for each CD. Both have all artwork and CD's are like-brand new.

AMBIVALENCE: A Land of Myth & Magic ~ [Just Released Deluxe Edition (just 1 CD to be clear) whose last 4 tracks are from their EP entitled, "Myths of a Dreamtime...Forlorn"]

Endless Desperation Records. Just released, 2014/2015. This incredible album was absolutely completely unavailable to ANYONE for over 15 years because of record label dispute, etc, if you go online you can read up on it.

To describe their music:  I think it's accurate to think of "Heartwork" era Carcass style death metal - with *occasional* very ethereal ghost-like soaring female soprano vocals interspersed with the gutteral death metal vocals. Really brilliant stuff.

I recommend go to youtube and listen to the music someone uploaded for the track "Unseen."  Around the 2:05 mark you can hear the mix of female background vocals with absolute guttural blast furnace death vocals.

BLACK FOREST: Sadness

CR 2000 Black Forest. Endless Desperation Records, 2015.

Again, a recent release. Funeral Doom. Beautiful & horrid at the same time.

That's it kids.

When they're gone, I'll come back and update this thread so you'll know they are no longer available.

Best,

Mike [Funeral Party]

funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
Date Posted: 11/12/2015 9:51 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Both of these CD's have been spoken for/snatched up by a fellow savvy Swapacd'er.

~[Funeral Party]