Discussion Forums - Children's Music

Topic: 2 New CD's 'Awaken Your Childs Mind!' by Smart Start

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Lisbeth M.

Subject: 2 New CD's 'Awaken Your Childs Mind!' by Smart Start
Date Posted: 5/22/2015 11:49 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have two new Children cd's from the Smart Start program from cd line 'Head Start Entertainment Group', in plastic wrap.  Both cds say, 'Helping children reach their emotional, intellectual, and spiritual potential.

ISBN 682364655920, 'Baby's Lullabies'--Includes: Ava Maria Opera 52-6 in D Major, Hush Little Baby Don't You Cry, Irish Lullaby, LIttle Son Hush a Bye, Brahms' Lullaby, Clair de Lune From Suite Bergamasque, Oh Hush Thee My Baby, Golden Slumbers, and Sleep Pretty Baby.

ISBN 682364652523, 'Cowboy Kid's Songs'  Includes: Home on the Range, Buffalo Girls, On Top of Old Smokey, Turkey in the Straw Square Dance, The Horse Went Around, The Chisolm Trail, Clementine, Ten Little Indians, Red River Valley, Git Along Little Doggie, My Bonnie LIes Over the Ocean, She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain, I've Been Working on the Railroad, Waltzing Matilda, The Yellow Rose of Texas, and William Tell 1212 Overture.