Before you request:
When you have found a CD you want:
If you are trying to order the CD from a specific member's tower: you will need to click the button ON THE TOWER (and nowhere else) in order to be sure the request goes to that member. If you have clicked the CD on the tower to read more about the CD, use the back button on your browser to GO BACK to the member's tower and click "Order This CD" there.
You can relax and wait for the CD to come to you. There aren't any more steps in the process for the requestor. The sender has 5 days to respond to your request. Find out how to monitor your request from your account page.
- you have 1 hour before your request is submitted to the sender
- If you want to cancel this request, you can do so by clicking on the request
You can cancel ONLY up until the sender prints the address to send the CD
- If you want to contact this sender, click on the request on your CDs I've Requested tab to send a Personal Message
- if you do this, the 1-hr waiting period will be eliminated, and the CD request will be submitted to the sender immediately.
- You can expect your CD to arrive within a week after it is marked mailed.
Do we have to send the CDs back?
What if a CD I want is not available?
How do I buy credits?
Why can't I order a CD in the *CDs Posted Today*?
What if the sender does not respond to my request within 5 days?
What if the sender agrees to send a CD, but doesn't mark it mailed before the deadline?
What if the sender is taking too long to respond? Can I cancel and reorder from someone else?
After you request:
Why did the *Requested on:* date change on my request?
The sender canceled, but the request is still on my account page!
What happens after you submit a request for a CD
What if I want to cancel a request I made?
When will I get my CD?
I haven't received my CD yet. Is it lost in the mail?
What to do when your CD arrives...
I got a CD I requested, but I can't mark it received!
A CD I requested is lost in the mail. What now?