Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Genres: Dance & Electronic, Pop, Rap & Hip-Hop, R&B
Similarly Requested CDs
This CD has really good songs
koolrico | New York, U.S. | 03/27/2004
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I saw this CD in the value music rake at my local phamacy about two years ago and decided buy it because I wanted the songs "Gitty Up" by Salt 'N' Pepa "Rain" by SWV and "Do You Know (What It Takes) by Robyn. To say the least I was very satisfied when I put it in CD player and pressed play. Here is my breakdown of each track:
1. Still Not a Player feat. Joe- 8/10. (A catchy late 90's Hip-Hop song).
2. Don't Rush (Take Love Slowly)- 10/10. (A flawless song about not rushing to relationships.
3. I Know Where It's At- 9/10. (A catchy Dance-Pop song with good vocals and a rap break).
4. Gotham City- 9/10. (An excellent Urban remix of this R. Kelly hit featuring a hot rap by the female rapper Strings).
5. Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)- 8/10. (A really catchy Dance-Pop remix to this BSB hit).
6. Body Bumpin' (Yippie Yi-Yo)- 8/10. (A very senusal Urban contemporary ballad).
7. Romeo And Juliet feat. Chill- 10/10. (One of the finest Hip-Hop songs I have heard in quite some time. It is a romantic song).
8. My Soul- 6/10. I initially did not like this song. It is okay, but it does not hook me. Still not a bad song).
9. Rain- 10/10 (One of SWV's finest songs is also their final hit so far since SWV separated. It is a romatic Urban contemporary ballad with smooth vocals).
10. Do You Know (What It Takes)- 10/10. (Her second hit single after her first hit "Show Me Love", is an excellent Pop/R&B song with strong vocals).
11. Shorty (You Keep Playin'With My Mind)- 9/10. This was the their biggest hit, presented here in a hot Club/Dance remix).
12. Gitty Up- 9/10. This became Salt 'n' Pepa's final hit single. It samples Rick James's hit "Give It to Me").
13. Everything- 9/10 (This hit single is one of her best love songs). In conclusion, if you want a good mix of Urban, Dance-Pop, and a little Hip-Hop, get this CD, you won't be dissappointed. I hope my review is helpful to you."