Search - Various Artists :: Batman & Robin: Music From And Inspired By The 'Batman & Robin' Motion Picture

Batman & Robin: Music From And Inspired By The 'Batman & Robin' Motion Picture
Various Artists
Batman & Robin: Music From And Inspired By The 'Batman & Robin' Motion Picture
Genres: Pop, Soundtracks
 
  •  Track Listings (15) - Disc #1


      
   

Larger Image

CD Details

All Artists: Various Artists
Title: Batman & Robin: Music From And Inspired By The 'Batman & Robin' Motion Picture
Members Wishing: 0
Total Copies: 27
Label: Warner Bros / Wea
Original Release Date: 6/10/1997
Release Date: 6/10/1997
Album Type: Soundtrack
Genres: Pop, Soundtracks
Style:
Number of Discs: 1
SwapaCD Credits: 1
UPCs: 093624662020, 093624662044, 093624662020

Similar CDs


Similarly Requested CDs

 

CD Reviews

Soundtracks
K. Newman | Stevensville, MT United States | 10/09/2009
(5 out of 5 stars)

"i'm sorry but 90% of movie soundtracks made are crap and the other 10% are pretty damn good...this ...is one of them! my profession is making soundtracks..so honestly..i know what i'm talking about."
Batman & Robin Soundtrack
David Mack | Monrovia, CA | 09/16/2009
(4 out of 5 stars)

"There were songs on there that had nothing to do with the movie, but, I liked it just the same."