Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Similarly Requested CDs
PEOPLE MIGHT BUY THIS IF THEY KNEW THE TRACKS!!!!
One World | Denver, CO USA | 02/15/2007
(4 out of 5 stars)
"1. I'll Be Good To You (12" remix)
2. I'll Be Good To You (remix edit)
3. I'll Be Good To You (soul mix)
4. I'll Be Good To You (soul edit)
5. I'll Be Good To You (soul dub)
6. I'll Be Good To You (house mix)
7. I'll Be Good To You (house dub)
Arthur Baker is responsible for doing a superb job on this remake of a classic made famous by the Brothers Johnson back in 1976. Baker creates two additonal styled versions on top of the extended R&B version. Firstly, the Soul Mixes are styled around the popular style made famous by Soul II Soul. For the House Mixes, the tempo gets taken up a bit for some real dance action.
Here Quincy Jones - the producer of the BJ version enlists Ray Charles and Chaka Khan for this version."