Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Poizon posse puts it down
Gregory Raston | stone mountain GA USA | 01/09/2005
(4 out of 5 stars)
"POIZON POSSE PACKS A POWERFUL PUNCH! they got mad skills for real,looking at the cover I could see they were gonna be some gangsta girls. The members(Ro Ro, Lisa Lisa, Keisha, and Aishah)
are some good lookin ladies and they have the lyrics ta back it up. these are the tracks...
1. Who's in the house (intro)
2. this is it y'all (classic ol'skool hit. very tight.)
3. bitch (interlude that leads up the track)
4. P.P just ain't havin it(one of my favorites, a very dope cut)
5. professional relaxers(pretty nice)
6. pimpin a nigga (interlude)
7. Im the other woman (tight)
8. This what is we do all day(very good)
9. tell'em what it is (interlude)
10.Stompin(another very tight hit song. lyrically hittin hard)
11.Headbangers( tight track that does what its says, KEEPS YOUR HEAD BANGIN!
12. kickin biz like this (tight)
13.thats the ways of the world (good)
Some tracks like number 2 have Sweet Tee singin on'em. These lady rappers are some of the best out the NY. some tracks are laid back and kool while most are tight wit an up beat ol'skool type of tempo. So COME ON! pick this joint up and support'em. A
whole GROUP of girl RAPPERS is not something ya see often. the other review had a point, some of the best do stay in one-hit wonderland and I know they could have come wit more. oh well, the posse shall live through this album. peace"
Better Than I Thought It Would Be
The Praying Mantis | California, USA | 09/09/2004
(4 out of 5 stars)
"I'm surprised that these ladies didn't make a second album. Their energy, delivery, and quality was really good. I guess this goes to show that some of the best artists remain stuck in one-hit-wonderland. If you're a fan of rap from the early 90's, then this album is definitly for you."