Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Where Have All the Cowboys Gone
Genres: Pop, Rock
Similarly Requested CDs
Member CD Reviews
Timothy S. from LEICESTER, MA
Reviewed on 4/24/2016...
I should have read the info much more carefully. This CD is entirely made up of different dance versions of "Where have all the cowboys gone". Interesting in a way but not what I expected. I thought this was a cd with that song and many others on it. Like I said, that will teach me to read more carefully what I put on my wish list.
2 of 2 member(s) found this review helpful.
Every mix, except for E-Team's, kicks major arse
Matt | O'Fallon, IL USA | 07/18/2006
(4 out of 5 stars)
"They recently put this on iTunes. It's very good, with a few misses.
1. E-Team's Drugstore Cowboy Mix (7:13, 5/10): Fair. Not great, but fair. Has a weird robot voice saying "I wanna be a cowboy".
2. E-Team Saxuality Mix (6:58, 0/10): Horrible. Sounds like a circus clown on LSD.
3. Sylkscreen Remix (4:55, 10/10): This a nice alternative to the hyperactive E-Team mixes. Very smooth.
4. Sylkscreen Bone Mix (4:53, 10/10): Basically the same as track 3, with a minor difference. The horn is removed.
5. Sylkscreen Dream Mix (4:55, 11/10): My fave. This one is very ambient/jazz, with no drums.
6. Sylkcity Jazz Mix (4:55, 11/10): Another 11/10, this takes the song into a freestyle smooth jazz direction.
7. Dekkard's Rancho Pepe Mix (9:40, 11/10): GORGEOUS! Sounds like something Tiesto would do.
8. E-Team Drugstore Cowboy Radio Edit (3:58, 7/10): Better than the full mix, but not by much.
9. Sylkscreen Radio Edit (4:12, 10/10): Completely unecessary, but good nonetheless.
10. Album Edit (3:46, 11/10): You can't go wrong with the album edit!
All in all, very good."