Search - Killdozer :: God Hears Pleas of the Innocent

God Hears Pleas of the Innocent
God Hears Pleas of the Innocent
Genres: Alternative Rock, Pop, Rock
  •  Track Listings (11) - Disc #1


Larger Image
Listen to Samples

CD Details

All Artists: Killdozer
Title: God Hears Pleas of the Innocent
Members Wishing: 1
Total Copies: 0
Label: Touch & Go Records
Original Release Date: 2/13/1995
Release Date: 2/13/1995
Genres: Alternative Rock, Pop, Rock
Styles: Hardcore & Punk, Indie & Lo-Fi, American Alternative, Progressive, Progressive Rock
Number of Discs: 1
SwapaCD Credits: 1
UPCs: 036172083923, 111112083925, 718751913929

Similar CDs


CD Reviews

The best band you've never heard
jon wm. shaw | Manassas Va. | 06/27/2000
(5 out of 5 stars)

"This was a great album. As good of a follow up to "War on Art" as you could expect. All songs are strong and worth listening to. 2 of my favorites were "Spork" & "Paul doesnt understand Jazz" which is kind of a goof of a song, but I laughed anyway. They were alot of fun to see play live, but have since disbanded. Also check out their albums "10 Point Buck" and "For Ladies Only" which is all cover songs, my favorite was "I can tell you've never been this far before". Everyone should hear this band at some point."
Not their best but still KILLDOZER!!
Campbell Roark | from under the floorboards and through the woods.. | 09/27/2004
(4 out of 5 stars)

"This band defies you to sit on the fence. You can't! Either you hate this band and their sludgy noisy music and their growling offtune frontman (97% of earth's population) or you think they are one of the most demonically expressive bands of the past quarter century (the remaining 3% OOHH! the 3% Nation of Noiselam!). Strange lyrics, hateful stuff. Good for the whole family? NO. But it's the family that I've always stood against... Yes it's the family that deserves to be tossed into the garbage bin of civilization.

Killdozer reminds you of youth and power and and lust anger and venom. All the things that matter most in life."
Sock It To Me
J. Lieberman | Los Angeles, CA United States | 04/03/2001
(5 out of 5 stars)

"If you like Killdozer, one of the better bands of the last fifteen years, you will really like this album. If you like really heavy music with pounding drums and mean guitars and an evil man singing evil songs at you, then you will love God Hears The Pleas Of The Innocent.Porky's Dad and Spork are stuck in my head this week, but the whole album is thirty six of the best minutes to ever come out of Wisconson. No offense to Pachinko or Packer's fans."