Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Similarly Requested CDs
Ignore the Track List Above:
Joshua Miller | Coeur d'Alene,ID | 10/25/2005
(3 out of 5 stars)
"This album is the only Doors live album I've listened too but at
23 minutes, don't waste your money. It's not really bad or anything, just really short. There's only 7 songs, but two are excerpts from a Jim Morrison poem called "The Celebration of the Lizard" one is an edit of Light My Fire and another is a shorter version of "Spanish Caravan." Here's the tracks, but please buy a different live album:
1. Wake Up-No Grade-A Poem?
2. Light My Fire-4/5-Pretty good version of it. Personally, this song has never been one of my favorites though.
3. Unknown Soldier-4/5-Was Morrison drunk when he sang this version? Probably, but whatver. This version is OK.
4. A Little Game-5/5-The first of two excerpts from "The Celebration of the Lizard". The beat is haunting, the lyrics are good.
5. The Hill Dwellers-2/5-Shut up! I love Jim Morrison and I love the line "daughters smug with s*men eyes in their nipples." but this is just a really boring ramble.
6. Spanish Caravan-4/5-I love this song and this version is good; although it would be better if they hadn't started at the second verse.
7. Light My Fire (Edit of Live Version)-4/5-Literally just an edit of track number 2. I feel the same way about this one as I did the previous one."
Alfred Montejano | Los Angeles, CA | 11/18/2009
(5 out of 5 stars)
"My cousin owned a copy of this album ages ago. This selection of live tracks is the essence of what The Doors music was.
Production is brilliant, sounds fantastic in my home stereo!
I don't see how this could disappoint any fan of The Doors."