Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
The FAT BOYS are...DISORDERLIES
S-E-Y-E-S | Spring Hill, FL | 01/16/2006
(4 out of 5 stars)
""This is the movie you're gonna laugh yourself sick over," as it is stated on the back of the vinyl cover. This is the movie that would make & break the Fat Boys career [my words].
I would readily replace this piece of wax with the CD right now, if the sellers were asking about $6 or something for this 1987 soundtrack. Maybe even a little more, however $50 is a bit outrageous for a used copy. I mainly want this album for the Bon Jovi song that no one seems to remember, "Edge of a Broken Heart." Other hits include "Baby, You're a Rich Man" and "I Heard a Rumour."
Here's the track list.
01. Baby, You're A Rich Man -Fat Boys
02. I Heard A Rumour -Bananarama
03. Disorderly Conduct -the Latin Rascals
04. Big Money -Ca$hflow
05. Don't Treat Me Like This -Anita
06. Edge Of A Broken Heart -Bon Jovi
07. Trying To Dance -Tom Kimmel
08. Roller One -Art of Noise
09. Fat Off My Back -Gwen Guthrie
10. Work Me Down -Laura Hunter