Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Genres: World Music, Jazz, Pop, Latin Music
Similarly Requested CDs
Celia + Guests Artists = GREAT!!!
Juan Camilo | Bogota, Colombia, South America | 05/25/2004
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Celia's voice is great, and she's the Queen of Salsa, there's no doubt about it.... And if you put her with other artists like Los Fabulosos Cadilacs, Angela Carrasco, Matilde Díaz, La India, Oscar D'Leon and others, you just get a FABULOUS collection of songs... Let's see:1. Usted Abusó (with Willie Colón): Even though he doesn't sing, his appearence in this sng gave this classic a new twist. 5/5.
2. El Son de Celia y Oscar (with Oscar D'León): They're great voices in salsa, and together they're a new musical experience. 5/5.
3. Celia y Tito (with Tito Puente): Just as Track 1, he doesn't sing, but his music and Celia's voice are a great combination. 4/5.
4. Caballero y Dama (with Willie Chirino): His voice is not that great, and sometimes is Celia who takes the stage, but the song is really great!! 5/5.
5. Vasos Vacios (with Los Fabulosos Cadilacs): This is it!! This is the song that makes it worth!!! Celia with a great rock group make the perfect song, a classic in Latin Music. 5/5
6. La Candela (with Angela Carrasco): The song is not that great, but they're voices sound just smooth and nice. 4.5/5
7. Las Pilanderas (with Matilde Díaz): A classic Colombian song, one of the top female Colombian singers of all time, and Celia.... You want more?? 5/5
8. La Carimba (with Johnny Ventura): He has a great voice and his collaboration with Celia is cool, but the song is not that much. 4/5
9. Encantado de la Vida (with Cheo Feliciano): This is another great song!!! A classic performance, that goes from polite to funny, all with a "bolero" background makes it sooooo great!! 5/5
10. Soy Loco Por Ti América (with Caetano Veloso): What Celia is in Salsa, he is in Brazilian music, and together, singing in spanish, with some Brazilian sounds, makes this song such a masterpiece! 5/5
11. Cuestión de Época (with José Alberto "El Canario"): I started liking him when I heard this song, he has a good voice, and the song is funny!! 5/5
12. La Voz de La Experiencia (with La India): La India is suppossed to be Celia's "next in line," but we all know NOBODY will ever replace Celia... But La India does a pretty good job with her in this song. 5/5"