Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Broadway Kids: At the Movies
Genres: Pop, Children's Music, Broadway & Vocalists
Listen to Samples
Similarly Requested CDs
"At the Movies (2008) ... Broadway Kids ... Koch Records"
J. Lovins | Missouri-USA | 04/08/2008
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Koch Records presents "AT THE MOVIES: BROADWAY KIDS" --. The Broadway Kids is a concert group based in New York --- The group consists of a rotating company of children, aged 8 to 16, who have performed in at least one Broadway, Off-Broadway or major national touring production --- They perform winter and spring concerts singing showtunes from various musicals, appear at special events such as Broadway on Broadway, and record CDs --- The Broadway Kids have also appeared in the Off-Broadway show The Broadway Kids Sing Broadway, which has been produced in various theatres in New York and elsewhere.
TRACK LISTINGS AS THEY APPEAR:
1. Talk To the Animals (Dr. Doolittle/Academy Award Winner - Best Song)
2. Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King/Academy Award Winner - Best Song)
3. Ghostbusters - (Ghostbusters/Academy Award Nominee)
4. You've Got a Friend In Me - (Toy Story/Academy Award Nominee)
5. Swinging On a Star (Going My Way/Academy Award Winner - Best Song)
6. Ben - (Ben/Academy Award Nominee)
7. Wizard Of Oz Medley (The Wizard Of Oz/Academy Award Winner - Best Song)
8. High Hopes (Hole In the Head/Academy Award Winner - Best Song, with Richard Jay-Alexander)
9. Don't Go Hollywood On Us - (Original Song)
10. Part Of Your World - (The Little Mermaid)
11. Fame (Fame/Academy Award Winner - Best Song)
12. Feed the Birds - (Mary Poppins)
13. King Of New York - (Newsies)
Hats off to Koch Records --- strongly recommend this album to all music lovers and all others who need to hear some great film tunes --- The Broadway Kids: Amy Braverman, Pierce Cravens, Nicholas Gould, Travis Jordan Greisler, Jack Ingram, Ariel Harris Osumenya, Christopher Mark Petrizzo, Ashley Pettet, Erin Rakow, Christy Carlson Romano, Eden Riegel, Michael Shulman, Michael Zeidman --- Additional personnel: Richard Jay-Alexander (vocals); Ned Ginsburg (conductor, piano, synthesizer); Kevin Kuhn (acoustic & electric guitar); Jim Kreger (cello); Andrew Sterman (soprano, alto & tenor saxophones, flute, clarinet); Bob Millikan (trumpet); Dave Taylor (bass trombone); Peter Grant (drums, percussion) --- please stand up and take a bow for this well deserved rare gem you've given us --- this is a keeper!
Total Time: 45 mins on 13 Tracks ~ Koch Records ~ (2/05/2008)"