Subject: I have found a CD that I think you would enjoy
Genres: Jazz, Pop, Broadway & Vocalists
Listen to Samples
Similarly Requested CDs
Member CD Reviews
Deborah J. from MISSOULA, MT
Reviewed on 4/2/2013...
While this may not be one of her most highly rated albums, I find it very enjoyful and it speaks of the time period in which it was recorded in that is mixes women coming into their own, while still stuck on women feeling they need a man to complete themselves. I give it 4 stars.
Barbra back to basics
i. t. j. | 11/02/2009
(4 out of 5 stars)
"People is her fourth album and 22 year old Barbra is sounding as great as she did on her first album.
1.Absent-minded Me-Barbra shows off that voice with some great lyrics. 9/10
2. When in Rome-Bab is so fun on this song!! 9/10
3. Fine and Dandy-I enjoy this song so much-great words and Barbra barely restrains herself and just lets her voice go with it. 9/10
4. Supper Time-Great track. 9/10
5. Will He Like Me? I can totally relate to this song! 9/10
6. How Does the Wine taste? I likey!A bit more upbeat than the previous tracks, with some great orchestration! 9/10
7. I'm all smiles-Another upbeat track great song! 9/10
8. Autumn-a melancholy gem of a song that feels just as good as it sounds in regards to autumn.9/10
9.My Lord and Master-The only song thats a bit dull but only compared to what comes after it.
10. Love is a bore-but luckily this is not-its one of her best. 10/10
11.Don't like goodbyes-i completely agree with this song-i hate goodbyes. 10/10
12. People-Timeless song sung by a timeless voice. 10/10
Barbra's first number one album and one of her best!"