Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Unpostables

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
JimC (Jim & Sue C.)

Subject: Unpostables
Date Posted: 9/12/2011 11:01 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have two unpostable discs:

First, "One Hit Wonders" from Capitol-EMI. Tracklist: Hooked on a Feeling, In the Summertime, Little Bit O' Soul, Spooky, Rock the Boat,  Do You Know What I Mean, Green-Eyed Lady, Summertime Blues,,

Magic (Pilot), Right Back where We Started From, Too Late to Turn Back Now, The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Tokens) -- all original hits, original artists -- performers are as expected, but let me know if you have any question

All Artwork included.

Second, Entertainment Weekly Presents Rock Archives, Volumes 1-2 (two disc set). Tracklist: Baby Love, California Dreamin', Turn! Turn! Turn!, Bus Stop, I'm a Believe, Good Vibrations,

Summer in the City, White Rabbit, (Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay, I Heard It Through the Grapevine, ABC, Midnight Train to Georgia, The Loco-Motion, Ramblin' Man, Layla.

Bennie and the Jets, Maggie May, Takin' Care of Business, Brandy, Night Fever, Sexual Healing, Rapture, Bette Davis Eyes, She Blnded Me With Science, 

Some Like It Hot, We Built This City, Can't Fight This Feeling, Walk Like an Egyptian, Venus (Bananarama), The Reeflex. Original hits, orginal artists as expected by song title. Full artwork.

Last Edited on: 9/12/11 11:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 1