Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 2 for 1 sale on CD tower & Unpostables

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
leighbelle (Leigh C.)

Subject: 2 for 1 sale on CD tower & Unpostables
Date Posted: 8/21/2011 4:04 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

2 CDs for 1 credit. Entire CD tower. Curve, REM, Bjork, Indigo Girls, Barenaked Ladies, soundtracks, classical,  No Doubt, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Too Much Joy, Underworld, etc...

And I just added several Tori Amos singles.

Request one and PM me with the "freebie".

And, I have a few unpostables - PM me with an offer or any questions, and feel free to browse the rest of my tower!

1) Apoptygma Berzerk - Welcome to Earth (13 track promo version)

2) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - released by "Tring International" - 22 tracks - Oliver Northcott playing Joseph

3) Industrial Armageddon - CD1 only - no artwork, CD only

4) My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - A Crime for All Seaons - 10 track version (the only version in the system has 11 tracks - this one doesn't have the #11 track that is a remix) - Red Ant label - with slipcover

5) Jane's Addiction - Three Days (CD Single) - 3 tracks - Released in France, I think

Last Edited on: 8/23/11 3:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Gerard R.

Date Posted: 8/22/2011 12:59 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Leigh,

I have ordered from your tower:

1. Life's Rich Pageant by REM

I would like as my free CD:

2. Fumbling Toward Ecstasy by Sarah Mclachlan

Thank you for the deal!  Gerard :)

tatatita (GL G.)

Date Posted: 8/22/2011 4:57 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi

I ordered Kerouac and would like Strange Days soundtrack please.

Thanks!

hotlicks (Ken G.)

Date Posted: 8/22/2011 7:32 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
hi leigh....ordered Crash Artist: Dave Matthews Band and Before These Crowded Streets Artist: Dave Matthews Ghost of a Dog Artist: Edie Brickell & New Bohemians and All That We Let in (Bonus Dvd) (Dig) Artist: Indigo Girls please include Indigo Girls - Get Together, Nomads Indians Saints, Shaming of the Sun and Melissa Etheridge Artist: Melissa Etheridge ty...ken

Last Edited on: 8/22/11 7:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
jessh (Jessica H.)

Subject: Ordered
Date Posted: 8/22/2011 10:51 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Ordered Indigo Girls - Come on Now Social and R.E.M - Fables of the Reconstruction.  Please include R.E.M - Monster and R.E.M - Out of Time as my freebies.  Thanks for the deal!