Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: MUST GO---4 CDS for 1 CREDIT!!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
tlbrown206 (Traci B.)

Subject: MUST GO---4 CDS for 1 CREDIT!!
Date Posted: 6/6/2011 5:48 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hello-

I'm getting ready to move out of state the end of July or early August and really don't want to have to pack up all my cds.  Therefore,  I am offer a 4 cds for one credit special.  Please order one and send me a message with the other three selections and I will mail all at one time.  Deal ends July 20th.

Thanks--Traci

hotlicks (Ken G.)

Date Posted: 6/6/2011 8:37 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
hi traci ordered Life Goes on please include Ten Summoner's Tales, Come Away With Me, and Brasil Brazil 2 ty.....ken

Last Edited on: 6/6/11 8:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
markcobalt (Mark L.)

Subject: 4 for1
Date Posted: 6/7/2011 2:34 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Traci

will order  faith hill-fireflies

please add nelly furtado-loose

terri clark-gr hits

shedaisy-knock on the sky

bluebolt7 (James P.)

Date Posted: 6/7/2011 4:18 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Traci,
I've just ordered three CDs from your tower.... Faith Hill - Take Me As I Am, It Matters To Me and Faith. If they're still available, I'd like to choose the following CDs for the bonus picks..... Faith Hill - Breathe, Faith Hill - Cry, Martina McBride - The Way That I Am, Mindy McCready - Ten Thousand Angels, Big & Rich - Horse Of A Different Color, Big & Rich - Comin' To Your City, Jo Dee Messina - Delicious Surprise, Keith Urban - Golden Road and Pussycat Dolls - Pcd. Please include the front and back inserts for all of the CDs. Thanks!
James