Discussion Forums - Cassette/LP/8-Track/45 Bazaar

Topic: 45's: NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
sinistar (George S.)

Subject: 45's: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Date Posted: 5/29/2009 2:52 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

By popular request (okay, so two people asked...) I am listing a few 45's I have available. All the others are in nice shape. except The Beatles and The Monkees are a bit rough but should play through without skipping. Some have initials "GWO" in red marker on the label on one side and are noted at the end of the description with same. Most probably need to be cleaned. Sleeves are from the correct label unless noted otherwise and picture sleeves are also noted. I only give condition on the picture sleeves as I know that may be the main reason the 45 is wanted. Other sleeves are in decent shape but far from perfect. I also denote promo items with a "DJ" after the catalog number. I am now offering these for two 45's for one SwapaCD credit. Please post here with what you want so others will know what is taken and PM to make arrangements as well. Thanks!

Edward Bear - Cachet Country / Close Your Eyes   (Capitol 3581)
The Beatles - Let It Be / You Know My Name (Look Up My Number)   (Apple 2764)   GWO
The Beatles - She Loves You / I'll Get You   (Swan S-4152)   [A&M sleeve]
Chris Christian - Make It Last / Whatever It Is   (Boardwalk NB7-11-136)
Marshall Crenshaw - Whenever You're On My Mind (stereo) / same (mono)   (Warner Brother 29630-DJ)   [picture sleeve very nice]
Diesel - Down In The Silvermine (stereo) / same (mono)   (Regency RY 7403-DJ)
David Gates - Clouds / I Use The Soap   (Elektra EK-45857)
Kid Creole And The Coconuts - If You Wanna Be Happy (stereo) / same (mono)   (Sire 7-29468-DJ)
Josh Leo - She Don't Need Nobody / same   (Warner Brothers 7-29508-DJ)
Gordon Lightfoot - Salute (A Lot More Livin' To Do) (stereo) / same (mono)   (Warner Brothers 7-29511-DJ)
Mark Lindsay - Silver Bird / So Hard To Leave You   (Columbia 4-45180)   GWO
Mac McAnally - On The Line (stereo) / same (mono)   (Geffen 7-29515-DJ)
The Monkees - D.W. Washburn / It's Nice To Be With You   (Colgems 66-1023)   [picture sleeve okay but significant ringwear]
The Monkees - Good Clean Fun / Mommy and Daddy   (Colgems 66-5005)   [picture sleeve good with 1" seam split]   GWO
The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville / Take A Giant Step   (Colgems 66-1001)   GWO
The Monkees - Tear Drop City / A Man Without A Dream   (Colgems 66-5000)   [picture sleeve in good condition but some light ringwear]   GWO
Pilot - Magic / Just Let Me Be   (EMI 3992)
Rank And File - Amanda Ruth (stereo) / same (mono)   (Slash 7-29591) [generic white sleeve but may be original]
Eddie Schwartz - Over The Line (stereo) / same (mono)   (Atco 7402)
Stealers Wheel - What More Could You Want / Star   (A&M AM1483)   [picture sleeve okay but has small tear in center and some ringwear]
Sandy Stewart - Saddest Victory (stereo) / same (mono)   (Modern 7-99774-DJ)   [picture sleeve very nice]

No longer available.

Last Edited on: 6/19/09 11:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
sinistar (George S.)

Date Posted: 6/7/2009 9:13 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Let me know if you want to make other offers as these are close to going on eBay if there are no takers...

Peter A.

Subject: 45 wanted
Date Posted: 6/12/2009 5:11 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

45 wanted

of the song  "26 Miles" (santa catalina)

by the four preps or maybe their cd with this track.

post a message if you have it..