Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 3 for 1 on my tower PLUS--slightly better deal!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
comet9443 (Beth Y.)

Subject: 3 for 1 on my tower PLUS--slightly better deal!
Date Posted: 8/3/2008 3:57 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

OKay, as we're trying to clean my study out to turn it into a nursery, I need to get these CDs gone FASTER (lol). So, until I change this post, I am offering 3 for 1 on ALL cds on my tower. I won't go higher than this, 3 for 1 is my limit. Anything I don't get rid of on here by the time I NEED them gone will go to the local thrift store. :)

OR, you can order a CD from my tower and pick one of the following unpostables as a free choice (you can either get two of the unpostables or one unpostable and one more CD from my tower):

ThirdEyeBlind (only CD and back insert) --no title anywhere on it, so I'm thinking it's called "ThirdEyeBlind" LOL

Spin Doctors-"Have You Ever Seen the Rain" single (disc and front insert, didn't come with a back one)

Pearl Jam--Who You Are single (disc and cardboard case)

On the Line Soundtrack (disc and all inserts)

Il Giardino Armonico--Musica Barocca (cd and all inserts)

Scott Joplin--Greatest Hits (RCA Victor 60+) --cd and all inserts

Roxette--Favorites from "Crash!Boom!Bang!" (this is from McDonalds and is the cd with all inserts)

Sociable A Toast to Nova Scotia Music (cd and all inserts)

the cranberries --everybody else is doing it, so why can't we? (cd and all inserts)

Salt 'N' Pepa --Whatta Man (single--cd with all inserts, this may also be listed on my tower)

Linda Ronstadt w/ Aaron Neville -- "I Don't Know Much" single (this is in a cardboard sleeve--how it came)

Drew's Famous Care Alot from the Care Bears Movie (single in cardboard sleeve, how it came)

Please post here and PM me so I know what you want, as do others interested in this deal. Thanks!!!

Last Edited on: 8/5/08 8:57 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
berlioz3 (Beth L.)

Date Posted: 8/4/2008 4:27 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi Beth!

I just ordered Al Hirt and would like to get:

Title: Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly
Artist: Aaron Tippin

as my freebie.  PMing you now.

Thanks! :-)

comet9443 (Beth Y.)

Date Posted: 8/5/2008 8:56 AM ET