Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Soundtrack CD RADIO DAYS Big Band Music Woody Allen Film (Unable to Post)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
moosedog (Jerry S.)

Subject: Soundtrack CD RADIO DAYS Big Band Music Woody Allen Film (Unable to Post)
Date Posted: 10/3/2007 12:17 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Unable to post these two titles:

Original Soundtrack to the movie REALITY BITES starring Winona Ryder, Ethan Hawke, and Ben Stiller. Some classic 1990s tracks including The Knack - My Sharona; Squeeze - Tempted; and Lisa Loeb - Stay

GONE 

STILL AVAILABLE:

Also Original Sountrack to RADIO DAYS directed by Woody Allen - some great big band stuff - Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Tommy Dorsey, Artie Shaw.

One buddy credit for each or point me to your CD Tower and maybe we can swap 1-1.

Last Edited on: 10/6/07 12:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
kayote (Kayote B.)

Date Posted: 10/4/2007 11:02 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Reality Bites is a good soundtrack.  I realized at one point I'd ended up with 3 copies b/c I kept picking it up.  I was really annoyed when I couldn't list them here, b/c the original isn't in the DB.  But it's a good CD, someone should take it! 

PamSmithNYC (Pam S.)

Subject: I'm interested in the Reality Bites soundtrack....
Date Posted: 10/5/2007 10:26 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Check out my CD Tower.  If there's something that interests you, maybe we can swap.

Pam