Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: Guess it's me this time

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
coolweather (Marie B.)

Subject: Guess it's me this time
Date Posted: 9/9/2006 11:41 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Everyone is listing those cds that can't be posted but no one is explaining how they are going to get their credit when someone whats it or how swap is getting their .49. Do you have them order a cd from your tower so all that happens and you have the address or ???
Thanks.
Marie
Classicana (Anna B.)

Date Posted: 9/9/2006 2:17 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Marie,
We SHOULD be able to 'Mail to a Friend'; when you click on a cd in your own tower, the individual listing has the link - however, it doesn't seem to be working. If you set someone up as a 'buddy' then you can easily transfer a credit to them, and I suppose we can use pm's to exchange mailing addresses. I can't find any official instructions for swaps on this forum. I'm going to send a message of questions via feedback; I'll post whatever response I get.
eta: you might want to send feedback also - it can't hurt to have more than one person asking - and you will probably think of something that I didn't.....

Last Edited on: 9/9/06 2:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
coolweather (Marie B.)

Date Posted: 9/9/2006 3:18 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Will do.
Thanks
robert (Robert S.)
SwapaCD Team

Date Posted: 9/9/2006 3:32 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
The SwapaCD Team is okay with member swapping CDs in this forum that are not able to be posted into the system. Members can even swap the CDs for credits. If CDs are posted in this forum that are able to be posted into the system, we will handle this on a case by case basis. Please to do not abuse this forum or we will have to remove it from the Forums.

Robert
vprosser (Valerie P.)

Date Posted: 9/9/2006 5:08 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Aaah. Thanks, I was wondering as well and this makes sense. Yay for swapacd! grin
Classicana (Anna B.)

Date Posted: 9/9/2006 5:53 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Excellent! Thanks so much, Robert, et al. I think anyone who wants a credit for a non-postable cd needs a nickname to have 'Buddy List' capability. At least, as I mentioned in a topic on the Questions about SwapaCD forum, I can't find any way to add a person to my Buddy List if they don't have a profile. Then, it's easy enough to transfer a credit to anyone on your Buddy List. I think until the 'Mail to a Friend' function is working, we will just have to exchange mailing addresses via pm's.

Last Edited on: 9/9/06 5:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
coolweather (Marie B.)

Date Posted: 9/9/2006 5:54 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Thank you.
Reno-ness (Steve S.)

Subject: Does This Still Work?
Date Posted: 10/15/2007 7:43 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I was curious if the credit system described here for the unpostables is still working. Is it?