Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Rules about swapping wish listed Cd's

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Jewl (Jewl W.)

Subject: Rules about swapping wish listed Cd's
Date Posted: 4/5/2022 8:18 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi, I have someone that wants some of my CD's. I mentioned I have about 300 more of my husbands collection. He would like some of them. They are wish listed on the site and I would be of course sending them one to each person. .

I been looking over the rules and I can not find anything saying  can not do this. It seems to me it would be the same as listing them in the bazar.

Just checking be fore I do. I have been a member since 2009 and do not want to be kicked out.

Julie

TracyB (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2022 9:45 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Jewl - you can post directly to someone's wishlist.  When I get a CD request I will look at the requesters list and post additional items directly to them.  This method doesn't by pass transaction fees and I get to save on postage.

Another method is to list your CDs that are wishlisted in the "official" wishlist multiples thread in the Bazaar.  See the April/May Wishist Multiples thread.   You can then request how many CDs you want to mail together.  Anyone interested in CDs on your list wold put the CDs on their wishlist and then post the list they are requesting in the thread.  That way it's first come first serve, and again the transaction fees are still intact.