Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: CLAIMED: Sound Effects! 4-for-1... from Ships to Tympani to Scissors to Cem

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
icberry (IC B.)

Subject: CLAIMED: Sound Effects! 4-for-1... from Ships to Tympani to Scissors to Cem
Date Posted: 2/10/2022 11:53 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Sound Effects!  

From the subtle ("Bacon Frying", "Scissors cut paper") to the bombastic ("Beretta pistol", "Niagara Falls", "Power Shovel at Work")-- wouldn't you just love to have 250-300 wild, interesting Sound Effects to play around with??  Sure you would!

Vol. 4 is now going for $29.99 here, but you can get it here for for a single solitary credit.

But wait!  There's more!  For your single credit, I'll also throw in Vol. 1,  featuring such unforgettable tracks as "Old Benelli 125 Motorcycle" and "Rock Crusher"  ....and  if you act now...you'll get Vols. 2 and 3 FREE [admittedly, in kinda rough condition, but consider it a suprise grab bag that may or may not offer such unforgettable tracks as "Pinball Machine" and "Gas Pump with Bells"! No guarantees, but hey: they're free.]

Imagine the fun you can have with "Hot Rod Pulling Away" and "Jet Plane". And who can forget, "Screams from Roller Coaster"!

That's four (4) fabulous discs to edit your video masterpiece/annoy the neighbors/scare the cat with for a single, solitary, oh-so-slender credit.  How can you get a better deal than that?  

Act now. Request this, and all four discs are yours today.

Last Edited on: 2/11/22 11:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Michelle D.

Date Posted: 2/11/2022 8:19 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Well, that pitch just sold me! I'll take them!

icberry (IC B.)

Date Posted: 2/11/2022 11:08 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

You got 'em! Thanks, Michelle, and enjoy!

ICB