Discussion Forums - Artwork and Case Bazaar

Topic: Free with tower/shelf request...

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
KateWisdom (Renee K.)

Subject: Free with tower/shelf request...
Date Posted: 8/5/2021 4:27 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I was given some heavily scratched/worn CDs out of a family member's storage and since they seem pretty much unsalvageable I thought I'd offer the art as a freebie with any order from my tower. This includes orders from the sister sites (particularly as I don't have much on my tower at the moment). Feel free to check my tower, my PBS, and/or my SaDVD.

I guess 2 bulletted items below per item requested, but we'll see how it goes.

List of art is formatted: Artist - Title - any additional info

front & back insert

back insert only

• Moby - Play - 638812704924 - might have a little moisture damage, I can't tell on this one
  • Shinedown - The Sound of Madness - 075678993244 - might have a little moisture damage, I can't tell on this one

other (these are all in worse condition as they were the outer cases):

• cardboard tri-fold & insert - Fort Minor - Rising Tide - 093624938828
  • cardboard case with plastic tray - Dropkick Murphys - Sing Loud, Sing Proud - 045778043026 - (tray has some breaks and a missing corner ~ .5-1")
  • cardboard case with partially slide out sleeve - Michael Jackson - Number Ones - 886970465922
  • wrap around paper insert (open at top and bottom and 1 edge, but that 1 edge has a flap that folds back over it with the barcode, looks slim-line) - Coheed & Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic - 5099767560129 - has some water damage (can see some dried ink bleed on the white inside)