Discussion Forums - Cassette/LP/8-Track/45 Bazaar

Topic: Wanted: Select Cassettes

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Michelle D.

Subject: Wanted: Select Cassettes
Date Posted: 7/22/2021 10:32 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have recently bought a cassette player. I am now looking to expand my collection. I am looking for any from these artists and specfically the time frames. Any that aren't included I either have or don't want.

Pink Floyd (1970-1977 and The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn)

Queen (Any at all, no compilations)

Elton John (Any not including Too Low For Zero, Breaking Hearts, Reg Strikes Back, The One, A Single Man or Sleeping With The Past and compilations)

David Bowie (1972-1975 + The 1969 Album (Space Oddity)

The Moody Blues (1968-1991 not including compilatons, Octave, Long Distance Voyager, The Present or Caught live+ 5)

Anthony Miles - (Mother & Baby, Sanctus, Crystal Deva, Even Wolves Dream, and Temple Of Healing)

Barclay James Harvest (Any at all)

Supertramp  (Indelibly Stamped and Crime Of The Century)

Marillion (Fugazi and Script for a Jester's Tear)

Cheap Trick (1977-1979)

These ones I only want one album from:

Donna Summer - Live And More (Only the second cassette. I already have the first one.)

Dire Straits - Dire Straits (Doesn't have to have the J-card)

Styx - Pieces of Eight

Weird Al Yankovic - In 3-D

I would very much like them to have the J-card and a case, but if you don't have a case, that is fine. I will only get them with the insert unless specified otherwise. If you have any of these, let me know and maybe we can cut a deal. Messgae me first and then post here, I don't look at this forum often.

Last Edited on: 2/5/23 7:59 AM ET - Total times edited: 18
Michelle D.

Date Posted: 9/1/2021 9:23 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Last Edited on: 9/12/21 10:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 3