Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 100+ CDs, 20 credits. Never posted

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
kayote (Kayote B.)

Subject: 100+ CDs, 20 credits. Never posted
Date Posted: 1/7/2019 5:23 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Box of over 100 CDs, 20 credits.  I don't have a list, but I do have a couple pictures that show  most of the titles:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37839571@N07/albums/72157677493717058

(I counted 107 but I didn't double check the count so I'm sticking to "over 100").    I had a lot of fun at thrift sales this summer and am finally done going through the CDs I bought and these are the ones I don't want.  (I'm eclectic but picky in my music. I like listening to a variety of things, but I don't keep most of it).

Most have artwork, most are in postable shape.  (That means not all have artwork and possibly some aren't postable. Any that I noticed were unplayable I pulled out and got rid of).   Most are full length but I think a few singles snuck in.   Some are samplers.   I listened to a bunch of them, at least to the point I decided I didn't want them. 

I I haven't yet posted any of them on SaCD; I don't want to mail one CD at a time, so these are "new to the site"

Caveat: I am not aware of any in unlistenable condition, but I'm not refunding credits if you find a couple--consider the extras above 100 to replace any you find, and if you don't find any, hooray, have the extras as bonus!   I do think they are all playable, and most are postable, but I haven't listened to all of them all the way through and I'm offering a large bulk discount partially because of that and thus I will not qiubble over a couple CDs out of over 100.

20 credits takes the box.