Discussion Forums - CD Bazaar

Topic: 3 for 1 Credit....

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
Bob N.

Date Posted: 11/14/2018 11:46 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I'm glad you got your cd Wade but bear in mind, you can't say he's not scamming anyone because things went well for you. I've never been scammed here, but I have been on other sites many times by people who, at the time, had perfect or near perfect feedback.We don't even have a feedback system here so all we can know is what's been said in the replies to this post.

I'm not saying whether David is or is not a scammer, but at least two people didn't get their cd(s). I'm not buying the story he told Mark. The post office is instructed to *always* deliver packages, even when damaged or due postage. I've gotten many damaged and postage due packages from them and have never had one returned back for damage. I believe I've only even had one, maybe 2, be returned for postage, out of what has to be over 1,000 in my life.

People are either honest or they're not. The solution with Scott takes a matter of a few minutes to fix. Put your experience aside and look at the posts here from David. Excuse, excuse, excuse. As it is, he hasn't been on here in almost a month. Until Scott gets back his credits, there's no reason for anyone to believe he's trustworthy or have anything at all to do with him.

mpt68 (Wade K.)

Date Posted: 11/15/2018 9:33 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

What exactly is someone looking to get by "scamming" people on this site? A bunch of credits? This site requires serious patience, and any scammer worth his salt wouldn't be wasting his/her time with it.

Secondly, the USPS most definitely returns stuff all the time. I've had CDs returned to me for insufficient postage even when the postage was correct! Furthermore, I've had to chase a postman down the street with money in hand because he refused to leave a CD in my mailbox due to insufficient postage. I'm not sure where you got this notion that they are instructed to *always* deliver packages, but it's plainly not true.

Last Edited on: 11/15/18 9:34 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
nug (Stephen L.)

Date Posted: 11/15/2018 10:16 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I got mine... I was very happy with them. 

stabthefreak (Derek J.)

Date Posted: 11/15/2018 4:12 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I've sent to him and ordered from him in the past with no issues, I'd imagine it's just more difficult to remember when it isn't an official order through the system

Dirtypickle (David T.)

Date Posted: 11/29/2018 9:50 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Thansk Wade, stabthefreak, Nug !!

Yes, I just gave him his credits back, i assume they were lost in the mail weeks ago.  

* This Deal is Closed for now.  Working 7 days until 2019, no time to ship out these discs.

** When your shipping out so much stuff, or orders coming in you can't access the forums / discussions until you accept the orders first.

Last Edited on: 11/29/18 4:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
markg731 (Mark G.)

Date Posted: 12/20/2018 7:07 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Second order from him was returned, this time for a TORN SHIPPING LABEL. Torn postage, and now a torn label... Someone in Kentucky doesn't doesn't want me to get my mail... I guess we're not meant to trade with each other.

Last Edited on: 12/26/18 10:04 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Dirtypickle (David T.)

Date Posted: 12/26/2018 4:45 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Mark,  Do not give up.

I just shipped another 70 cd's out today.  Between here, Boom, & Ebay I do over 100 a week.  Better grab that Paleo.  I will package it very well " Promise "  

Look for more goodies soon!!!

Page: