Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Can More on a Page Be Done?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Reno-ness (Steve S.)

Subject: Can More on a Page Be Done?
Date Posted: 6/18/2007 11:20 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Looking through members' postings, like Justin's, can be pretty time consuming, especially at over 20 pages. My +/-70 is at 7 pages. Is there any way we can increase the number we view at a time, or maybe swap can install a at-a-glance setup. Maybe?
Classicana (Anna B.)

Date Posted: 6/19/2007 12:35 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Steve, to my knowledge there is no way to change the number we can view at a time. If you want to suggest a change/improvement to the forum search feature, send the SwapaCD Team a message through Send Us Feedback (lefthand column) or Contact Us (bottom of page).
thk (Linda S.)

Date Posted: 6/23/2007 3:17 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
I'm wondering, are you asking about forum postings, or CDs posted to order? For the CDs, I believe they can be displayed at 25, 50, or 100 per page. There's a button at the top of the page to change among these options.

SORRY, MY GOOF. SEARCHES AND THE WISH LIST HAVE THIS, BUT APPARENTLY SOMEONE'S CD TOWER DOES NOT. Default seems to be 10 per page, as you saw, and I don't see a way to change it either.

SACD sent out a survey the other day; this looks like a good suggestion to put on it.

Last Edited on: 6/23/07 3:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 3