Discussion Forums - R&B

Topic: R & B/Doo-Wops

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Al (Al V.)

Subject: R & B/Doo-Wops
Date Posted: 1/8/2007 12:36 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑
I have several CD's that go un-listed, not beacuse they were illegally made, but because the Swapacd database doesn't have the numbers. Many of these were made over the last ten years as R & B copyrights from the late 40's and early fifties ran out. And they were for sale to collectors of that material...so they didn't have a product code, or had product codes from Europe, Canada or Mexico.
If you have or want some of these CD's, I'll swap what I have for what I need. Just contact me. Al V.
Flo G.

Subject: R&B ? Doo Wops
Date Posted: 3/21/2007 3:25 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Hi
I have the same problem with cd's I have. Swapacd doesn't recognize the barcode. What R & B cd's do you have you can email me with the artist I would like to see. I love R&B

Flogonzalez@aol.com
Kristen D.

Subject: R & B
Date Posted: 4/30/2007 12:38 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
Me too!
HERmusic (Hermine R.)

Date Posted: 10/25/2007 3:31 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑
I'm interested in old R&B (but nothing produced by Madacy Recording - they do not sound like the originals), please let me know what you have.
James B.

Subject: Old R & B
Date Posted: 12/27/2008 8:46 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

First I would like to apologize to everyone on here. I just joined this site today. I thought this was a download swapping site...not the CD itself. I have mountains of old hardcore R & B....by individual artists & by complilation sets. No way in hell I'm gonna trade anything. If anyone has anything they're looking for...please Email me or send me a list....and I'll do my best to send it to ya......jimsjukejoint@yahoo.com

AGAIN PLEASE EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE >>>>JIM

chasrecords (Charles S.)

Subject: What's Up !!!
Date Posted: 1/27/2010 11:35 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Al, I was just killing time, looking thru swapacd for what ever and saw your posting.

What's up !       How's work?

I figure you've been busy.

A belated ---  Happy New Year.

Charlie