Discussion Forums - Christian Gospel

Topic: deal over

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Susan G.

Subject: deal over
Date Posted: 1/29/2008 1:25 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi, I am trying to clear some off my tower before I go on vacation.  Take a look and you can get one free off my tower plus one free unpostable with your order.  PM with your choices and you can buddy me the credit or order 1 and PM me with the freebies. Thanks for looking!!!

Here are my unpostables:

WOW 1999 - only disc 1

Freedom of Soul - The 2nd Comin'

Shaded Red - Red Revolution

Dennis Jernigan - Dennis Jernigan Collection

The Gospel Truth According to Lection - 11 songs various artists including Lexi, Witness, Keith Staten,etc

Degarmo and KEy- Destined to Win The Classic Rock Collection - 14 songs

Al Denson - The BAttle Is On

Al Denson - Reasons

Stepp Stevens - Not For Sale

THe Noise We Make - A Student Led Worship Experience

Julie Miller - Julie Miller

Evidence of Grace - A Worship Musical Tracing God's Hand of Mercy

CD with Various artists - Big Tent Revival, Bleach, Rebecca St. James, Audio Adrenaline, Geoff Moore & The Distance, Eli, Skillet, Considering Lily, Smalltown Poets, Seven Day Jesus, DC Talk

ConGRADulations - Class of 1996,                                                                                                                                          ConGRADulations - CLass of 1997,                                                                                                                                        ConGRADulations - Class of 1998,                                                                                                                                       ConGRADulations - Class of 1999           These all have 10-11 songs and feature various artists  - dc talk  , delirious,audio adrenaline,switchfoot,zilch,newsboys,big tent revival, Michael W. smith, Petra, etc

'N Sync - I Want You Back and I Want You Back Radio Remix

'N Sync - Together Again

'N Sync - U Drive Me Crazy

Last Edited on: 9/19/08 11:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Susan G.

Date Posted: 2/17/2008 11:39 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

bump - see new details

Psalm150 (Annelle K.)

Date Posted: 6/6/2008 6:48 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Hi:  I've sent you a PM about these.  Thanks, Annelle