Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: How do I post multiple copies ofthe same CD?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
TexCollect (Donald F.)

Subject: How do I post multiple copies ofthe same CD?
Date Posted: 6/8/2019 7:36 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I have three copies of a CD. When i try to post more than once, it tells me I'm successful, but there is still only one copy posted. 

Advertisement (Bret H.)

Date Posted: 6/8/2019 7:42 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

You have to wait to post the second copy until after your first copy has been requested and sent to someone - i.e. you can only have one copy of any given CD posted available at a time.

-bret

TracyB (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 11/3/2019 11:55 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

OR maybe (sometimes you get lucky) look on Amazon for multiple listings for the same CD.  In the product details you will see an ASIN number, that's Amazon's Standard Identifcation Number.  

Example:

Lady Antebellum 747 has 2 ASINs: B00MRKX9HW & B00VCE6VEW

Plug this number into the search box to find a second listing.  With this website you don't have to have matching UPCs.  You do, however, have to match the title, track list and disc count.  If one listing says the CD has 14 tracks and the other lists only 13 tracks, this won't work.  It's worth a shot.

Anton S.

Date Posted: 3/24/2020 9:01 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

What TracyB suggested above is also what I believe veteran members are already doing (posting a CD under every different possible ASIN code which exists for that title/tracklist) to get maximum exposure for a CD.