Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: reporting an old transaction

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
spectralsun (Nicole V.)

Subject: reporting an old transaction
Date Posted: 1/14/2017 4:57 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Back in November I marked CDs as received even though I hadn't actually received them at the time: I had them sent to my PO Box, where they gave me a pickup slip and I had to show up during busisness hours to pick them up at the window. Well, I was working a second job, so I didn't have time to wait on that line. I was almost 100% sure that the call slip was for the CDs I requested so I went ahead and marked them as received. When I finally did have time to go to the post office, lo and behold the correct sender sent the wrong CDs. I didn't take this up with SaCD at the time because I was just so exhausted and had limited internet access, so it kind of skipped my mind. I also told myself maybe it's my fault, though I double checked the envelope and CDs with the transaction archive. 

Fast forward: the very same sender sends me another CD set, and I don't even get an email notifying me that they were coming. It wasn't until I went to my PO Box looking for something else, and there's a SaCD envelope - with nothing but cardboard in it! I PM'ed the sender, and he sent me CD's. Again, the wrong CDs. I reported this transaction appropriately, and detailed the events of the first transaction. 

This was a 4-credit CD set so I really do want the credits back from the first transaction. How can I best contact SaCD to try to get them back? Will someone read what I wrote when I received the second transaction as a problem?

Lessons learned: 1) never mark CDs mailed before getting them. 2) don't have even the smallest packages sent to PO Box. 

djtal (Daniel T.)

Date Posted: 1/17/2017 10:38 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

At the top of the page, in the drop-down menu labeled Help Center, click on the link for Contact Us.  Tell them what you just told us, and I'm sure they will respond within a few days.