Discussion Forums - Hard Rock & Metal

Topic: Inverloch - Inverloch EP (2012) reunited dISEMBOWELMENT (Funeral DOOOOM Met

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: Inverloch - Inverloch EP (2012) reunited dISEMBOWELMENT (Funeral DOOOOM Met
Date Posted: 5/11/2012 4:57 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

The new EP from a couple of members from one of the greatest (if not the, at least top 3 imo) funeral doom metal band dISEMBOWELMENT.  Just out. 2012. All Art like-new CD. First track is kind of roudy and noisy, but the next two sound just like disembowelment, slooow, dark, evil and DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!! Gravely death-corpse vox, like singing from the bottom of the throat. Whatever, it's awesome.

Also, I STILL have THIS nugget....

SOPOR AETERNUS & THE ENSEMBLE OF SHADOWS: Have You Seen This Ghost? (2011) - like brand new CD w/all art - [neo-medieval/neo-classical/folk/gothic]

If you want either one of these CD's, I require you to buddy 1 credit and write me with your name & mailing address. But FIRST, contact me to make sure the CD is still available. When a CD is no longer available, I’ll come back here and post that it’s gone, and you can always ask me too ;)

funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: Gone
Date Posted: 5/15/2012 5:24 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

This has been snatched up by a swapper with excellent taste and is no longer available by me ;)