Discussion Forums - Classical

Topic: Greatest Hits of the Classics 4 CD Set

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
jax (Jacquelyn M.)

Subject: Greatest Hits of the Classics 4 CD Set
Date Posted: 3/12/2012 2:53 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Here it is on the Amazon UK site.  I live in the US - but for some reason, Amazon US doesn't have it.  I bought this 4 CD set while traveling thru Italy.  The disks are each in their own jewel case & just like new - no scratches whatsoever.  Pristine would be an understatement.  The jacket cover that covers all for CD's is a tad worn, but in good condition.  The image on Amazon which lists all the songs is awful.  I have a better scanned image if you'd like to send me your email address, I can email you the image.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Greatest-Hits-CLASSICS-Compact-Disc/dp/B000VSB5H8%3FSubscriptionId%3D1D2AHW65SA2FHQGX7502%26tag%3Dexsila-20%26linkCode%3Dsp1%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB000VSB5H8

I'm open for negotiation/exchange - however, these CDs are pristine & I'd really like 4 credits or 4 CD equivalents in like condition.  I've been on swapacd for many years & you can see how many exchanges I've done.  I do not send crap.