Discussion Forums - Hard Rock & Metal

Topic: 2012 Just In - Rasputina: The Olde Headboard [Cello Rock/Victorian Chamber

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
funeralparty (Michael F.)

Subject: 2012 Just In - Rasputina: The Olde Headboard [Cello Rock/Victorian Chamber
Date Posted: 1/27/2012 1:39 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Another great hard-to-find CD here by an awesome artist. If you’re unfamiliar with them, I find youtube to always be a great source of listen/check out some songs – the metal and gothic community is really good at supporting artists/spreading the word about good music.

RASPUTINA: The Olde Headboard (2008) - Maxi-Single, 5 tracks,Very Rare w/all art - [cello rock/victorian chamber rock]

As always, when the CD is no longer available, I’ll come back here and post that it’s gone, and you can always ask me too ;)

fatphingr (Mark M.)

Subject: RASPUTINA: The Olde Headboard
Date Posted: 1/30/2012 7:51 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I assume since I can't find this CD in SACD's database, someone else already has it...? Thanks.

Mark

Subject: It's available!
Date Posted: 1/31/2012 8:47 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Nope. It's not in the database which is why I posted it here.  It's still available if you're interested. Just buddy me 1 credit and give me your mailing address and I can have it in the mail to you right away.

Subject: It's Gone
Date Posted: 3/2/2012 12:18 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

This CD is no longer available (by me, anyway) smiley