Help Center - What is the Wish List?
Your Wish List is the list for all CDs that you want to request when they become available or you have enough credits. You can get to your Wish List from My Lists under My Account.
Why use the Wish List?
- You can "get in line" for popular CDs.
- By default, CDs on your Wish List will be mailed to you as soon as they are available if you have a credit and enough swapacd money in your account.
- You can select to be given 48 Hours to deposit a credit and/or SwapaCD Money for the CD. SwapaCD will tell you when it is available. If you do not make the necessary deposit(s) within 48 hours, you will forfeit your place in line for that CD.
- You can put available CDs onto your Wish List and set them to be on Hold--this allows you to keep a list of CDs you might want to request in the future, if you are not ready to request them right now. Make sure you have not set your Wish List options to automatically add CDs without letting you specify the item will be on Hold. The CD must be on Hold when it first goes on the Wish List or an available copy will be requested immediately.
- Your position in line is determined by how long you have had the CD on your Wish List and what Rank(s) you gave it during that time.
How the Wish List Works