Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaCD

Topic: Okay... wishlists + vacation hold??

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Cassie B.

Subject: Okay... wishlists + vacation hold??
Date Posted: 3/17/2011 1:23 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

Okay, so I'm on vacation hold.  And I have been for a while.  Am I still supposed to get e-mail alerts for things on my wishlist while I'm on vacation hold?  Whether it is 48 hour or automatic?  Because it seems like I'm #1 on the wishlist for a lot of things for a long time and I never get offered anything (either 48 hour or automatic).  Does it just bypass me but keep me at #1?  Or maybe not a lot gets posted in the system?  But it seems like that is the point of the vacation hold.. you want to stop the account completely.

Boberty (Robert P.)

Subject: Vacation holds
Date Posted: 4/3/2011 11:07 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

If I read the Vacation Hold Request note correctly, you still get anything on Automatic Request but your tower is "invisible" so you won't get any requests to send out. If you're #1, then you'll still get your cds when  posted by others.

Happy swapping,

Robert

RadioActive (Dennis B.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2011 12:44 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

The Vacation/Hold feature also puts your whole Wish List on Hold

You can keep selected items (or all items) on your Wish List active by setting them to auto-request.

So no, you won't get any 48 hour requests (or ship requests).  All you will get is auto-ships (assuming you have enough credits and money)

Last Edited on: 4/6/11 12:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Cassie B.

Date Posted: 8/17/2011 10:47 PM ET
Back to the Top ↑

I still question this though.  I swear I don't think I've ever gotten a wish granted, even if I've been #1 on the list for years.... well I think there was one wish granted ONCE.